Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what I don’t understand is why sometimes people come to this thread and have a go at us, but if you look at their own posts history they do the exact same thing they accuse us of on other threads 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Im quite liking the look of the stairs😯. Hopefully that is what they actually look like as opposed to filtered to buggery.

Reactions: 4
did she prime them? that paint won't be hardwearing enough, it will chip and scuff before the months out!

Reactions: 2
Love a gossip just like anyone else and enjoy reading/starting some on the threads on tattle but bloody hell what a bunch of nit pickers are on here?! Sorry probably will offend a few but seriously do we really need to criticize every little thing Kerry does? I’m not a fan as don’t know her, just started reading this thread and seems she can’t do anything right. Her house choice, the way she sit at her own breakfast bar, etc
Kema - Sounds like it's short for Kerry Marie 🤔.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My friend took the carpet up on her stairs and her kids were so noisy going up and down they soon put a runner down. I have to say that Kerry seems happier this week and she’s looking much better, good for her!

She has been looking good lately, agreed.

I don’t like the painted stairs, but that’s just a personal thing in that I prefer carpet. They look like they did a good job, nice and neat, it will be interesting to see how it lasts.

She has been looking good lately, agreed.

I don’t like the painted stairs, but that’s just a personal thing in that I prefer carpet. They look like they did a good job, nice and neat, it will be interesting to see how it lasts.
Glad I’m not her neighbour, going to be so noisy with the 5 of them bounding up and down the stairs

Uhm it’s not it’s my name 🙄 🤣

Not defo not her tho 😂 you are all reading too much into these things and it’s becoming an obsession scrutinizing everything!
Lots of 'influencers' have been on the various threads, so it isn't unreasonable to suspect.

Reactions: 5
Little off topic here, but who watches I’m a Celebrity Get me out of here?? How much does Kirk (Andy) look like Wazza!! Hahahah only a slimmer version, but he definitely looks like him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Warren has 100% taken steps back from Instagram and vlogging. We rarely see him now

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.