Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
On Kerry’s video, she’s put on her grid, Warren says something is absolutely trashed but I can’t make out what and then I think she makes a really weird shh sound. Anyone else make it out?

Ems88

Chatty Member
Well yes but i was left 5 months and look at my sleep study stats.
Unfortunately the NHS as wonderful as it is is very underfunded. Sleep apnea won't harm her in the short term. Her 02 won't be at 70 all night with sleep apnea but it can dip that low for short periods yes
No course not because if they were she wouldn’t be very well!!!

Let’s hope they get the operation through ASAP

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Roma must be over the weight limit for the infant car seat by now surely? She’s what 18 months now there’s no way she should still be using it, Kerry buy your child a suitable car seat are you waiting on aria out growing her car seat or something? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I seen that as well it’s not anti bac she’s needs it’s full blown bleach 🤢
Probably not, the weight limit on the doona is 13kg, my 16mo is 9kg so it’s unlikely Roma is that much heavier. It’s usually the height they grow out of first in infant car seats. But yes, there isn’t much reason for her still to be in it other than convenience for Kerry pushing her about I suppose. I would definitely have her in a bigger seat by now (and do with my own wee one). But since arias seat was a freebie, as was the doona, I guess they are waiting for another.

And yes, definitely something crawling on the surface. Why wouldn’t you edit that out?!? All homes have a wee bug every now and again, but I wouldn’t flash that to the world that it was on my surfaces when prepping food.

I see she has ditched her anti bac wipes. After people saying for ages she should and she was always so defensive over them!!

Last edited:

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
No wonder those girls don't sleep. 2pm she put up in stories that both Aria and Roma are sleeping in the car. 2pm! I think it's late personally, especially for Aria? But then she is up early, i saw kerry giving them bloody breakfast at 630am!
And roma had a nap before 10am, i see the sleep training has gone out the window!!
Came on to say this. No doubt there will be a pity me post later about how Roma wouldn’t settle and what a bad night they all had. She really does herself no favours with the sleeping

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Aria has been referred to ent as Kerry has seen her struggling to breathe in her sleep and she has seen a gp who says she has large adenoids.. poor girl.
I have severe sleep apnea ans without my CPAP I am a zombie
Oh yeah i nearly died because of it being undiagnosed thankfully its diagnosed and treated now but kerry makes aria sound a little monster the way she goes on

Rachel Tucker

Yeah! I'm still of the opinion she doesn't have use of the hobs on her cooker though. There must be a reason she doesn't use her hobs but she hasn't said.
She uses the oven but not once has she shown using the hobs, its oven, microwave, slow cooker only.
Frozen mash, mince in the slow cooker, stuff for the micro..
Yes we rarely see the sausage pasts anymore she used to do all the time

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
I know and before long Sienna will be tall enough not to have a car seat anymore too so probably will be sat back in the middle so she doesn't waste boot space

She thinks it is 😆
Unfortunately it’s really not though is it 🤣 I’d take my bmw 2 series sport over her second hand Range Rover any day it might not fit 3 across the back but it has all the safety features with bells and whistles 😂