Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ she's a self centred racist witch. Deleted the post this morning, Spent the day all about her. And now deleting her days stories and jumping on the band wagon now it's nearly time for her bed. What a bleeping tw@t. Blocking her. Don't care if it means I won't be able to continue with this post anymore. I can't stand her!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here but today has pushed me over the edge. I’m working from home at the moment so see A LOT of what she posts, and I saw her post the picture this morning ‘muted’, then posted tit to her story and must’ve thought ‘oh my god, a whole day without posting my pathetic life’ then deleting it. She is the most self-absorbed person I have come across on insta, and the sad thing is, she was actually proper trying when she first started slimming world (I’ve followed since before she started as met her years ago once irl) and she’s just a mess now. So infuriating to watch but I can’t avert my eyes

Reactions: 8
Someone else has commented.. she will have to stay up all night to keep deleting as fast as she does as ppl are fed up now & not having it !!!

Reactions: 2
Some people man 🙈🙈
What the f*ck! The woman asking looks to be black or of mixed race so perhaps she genuinely is confused as to why Kirsty posted, deleted them reposted.. but now that poor woman will be deleted as Kirsty doesn't like confrontation lol and well, her little sheep commenting just wants some sort of validation from Kirsty and probably messaged her saying how awful it was that someone called her out. You literally couldn't make this up.

Reactions: 3
Well she’s just proved she’s completely in this all for the likes and validation off of strangers on the internet. She wanted to post the whole day, see all the sheeple telling her she so inspirational and then when she’s run out of content she will delete the stories and post a black square for the second time today. Absolutely disgusting. She is the absolute image of white privilege in her “posh end” of Croydon. I hope she continues to get called out - i would post this directly to her but I’d get blocked and called a troll - which I’m not - I’m calling out despicable behaviour - which I would do to anyone to their face.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I mean, with people trying to defend her racist actions like that, I understand now why she gets so many comments with ‘your* so inspirational’ - they don’t have brain cells..
People will defend her like sheep because, like Kirsty they crave validation from other account and to seem loving.

I tend not to rant too much on here, but:

Kirsty I hope you read this tonight and it brings you to your knees.... you are a disgusting low life piece of tit. First you try and take the credit for NHS clapping, whilst never even volunteering to help during an national crisis, you could have literally done loads to help the effort but you chose to sit on your arse and drink, like a pathetic twit. And now you take the absolute piss by being so self centred and not even managing to stick to a 24hr mute because you think people want to hear from you. And to delete and then to re do it now you’re happy to do it and it fits in with your lifestyle is ignorant, racist and bleeping disrespectful. I honestly hope nobody ever employs you after this, and I hope you take a long hard look at your life, you vile vile person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope the lardy fat shitbag never gets employed again. I wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.