Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think the people on the Facebook group are like the sheep on Instagram.
The person who is winning at weight loss is the one who is eating the most and still losing weight without feeling deprived. Not the crash dieter eating poverty calories.

(Although we still don't know if Kirsty is actually crash dieting and only eating her sad dog turd snack plates, or if she's eating more on top of this)

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s possible that Red Lips and the alike are not calling her out on her tit meals because they are all too aware of her disgusting attitude and donā€™t want to be labelled as unkind or unsupportive. It looks better on them (to gain more following) if they are doing the sickly ā€œYouā€™re doing amazingā€ show in the comments.

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s possible that Red Lips and the alike are not calling her out on her tit meals because they are all too aware of her disgusting attitude and donā€™t want to be labelled as unkind or unsupportive. It looks better on them (to gain more following) if they are doing the sickly ā€œYouā€™re doing amazingā€ show in the comments.
Agreed for someone whoā€™s very much into
Nutrition healthy eating and exercise I found it strange to see her comments of support which seem sickly I say sickly just in the basis of me seeing how much of a bleep Kirsty is haha and this woman who must notice some of her attitude online I.e when she posts her crappy replies to people. Mind Iā€™m surprised someone hasnā€™t mentioned of how little or lacking but I think the groups whatever you want to eat as long as within calories Unless they think Kristies sheep will start giving them flack for Being a troll to Kirsty by giving her actual helpful tips.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s winding me up. Someone stop me from commenting on her posts šŸ¤£ coz I canā€™t risk the block. She really is a bleeping self absorbed disillusioned narcissistic. Seriously - my head may combust. Are people REALLY that thick they donā€™t see through her?

Reactions: 3
I'm glad she went private. Morbid curiosity made me look and now I can't get annoyed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.