Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake laughing about her back aarrghhh !!! & constantly saying mate to her viewers 🙄🙄 also daddy come & help me .. while I’m wrapped in a towel .. weird

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She has actually given me the rage today.
Please don’t post muted on your account
Then less than 5 minutes later talk about the worse pain of your life a bad back caused by poor form.
She is unbelievable.

instead of deleting her story she’s deleted the muted post she is something else

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Why does she keep saying she going to call her dad if she needs help in the shower....and right at the end say or her Mum? Like they are both home but she would rather her dad come to rescue her when she’s naked from the shower 🤢 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope anyone following her reconsiders that choice today. I never have done and never will.

She's not even worth the time it takes to point out the lies and the nonsense.

Done.

Reactions: 6
I hope anyone following her reconsiders that choice today. I never have done and never will.

She's not even worth the time it takes to point out the lies and the nonsense.

Done.
Totally agree with this. I don't follow her but I will be contributing to her engagement figures as I watch her stories but i've blocked her today. I'm out!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with her any longer. Posting that she’ll mute her account and then deleting it and continuing to post about her ridiculous self inflicted back injury has completely baffled me. I commented on her latest “transformation” post calling her out but she blocked me and deleted it before I could even screenshot! She’s pathetic and an absolute joke of a weight loss account 😒

• Heart
After the muted post this morning and then the posts following that regarding her back I have come to the conclusion that if you give this girl enough rope then she will hang herself.

New people are commenting on these threads because the big fat dumb ass drew attention to it.
She disrespected the NHS clap and now this today is an all time low even for this fat waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Saying she obviously won't push herself, clearly.. She doesn't in any aspects of her life

Reactions: 5
I can’t deal with her any longer. Posting that she’ll mute her account and then deleting it and continuing to post about her ridiculous self inflicted back injury has completely baffled me. I commented on her latest “transformation” post calling her out but she blocked me and deleted it before I could even screenshot! She’s pathetic and an absolute joke of a weight loss account 😒
She is a joke!

Reactions: 3
Why do people insist on putting stuff on Instagram immediately after getting out the shower or the bath?!! The world isn’t going to end in the 20 minutes it’ll take you to get dry and get dressed!

Reactions: 4
She is like a ninja when it comes to checking her comments on her Insta posts and then deleting and blocking. Just proves she spends her life on her phone

Reactions: 9
I'm so glad others have posted about her faux blackout Tuesday! Just came on to post about it.

Reactions: 4
Was at work but been waiting to post on here about her so called blackout Tuesday 😡 seen it first thing, she posted her TT pic, then her breakfast, then I seen a story from Princess Planning saying she wasn't posting today and the same 'muted' picture. Kirsty then copied this to her grid. Not even 5 minutes later she posted a story about her back! This girl had no shame!! 😡 well maybe she does now that she's deleted her blackout post. Probably because she can't stay off of social media for a full day! She thinks people want to see and hear from her and she laps up all of the bs "you're amazing, you're so inspiring, give me advice" every day and it's all she has to live for. 6 months of the year have gone and she's sat on Insta playing with her hair, pulling her hoodie about and posting pics of her vagina! I've honestly had enough of her. Can't even stand her voice anymore! She LIVES on Insta, the second a comment is posted that's "not positive" 🙄 it's deleted in a flash. She's clearly lives a sad little life and has nothing to show for it. Sorry, had to rant, she's scum today. The world is silent for a man who lost his life and showing we're all equal and that BLM, yet she's not and deleted the post because she thinks posting about her sore back is what we want to hear. Waster.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How bleeping dare she post a blackout post and then delete it. What an actual self centred bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually took a screenshot this morning to say I bet she did not last the day ( never got round to posting as I have a life Kirsty) and at the time 50 people had liked her post so those 50 people are bound to be thinking the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

People will see through her given time.

Who gives a duck about her sore back?

Kirsty get off Instagram and get a life and try finding some form of work you Walrus. All of us are out working to fund your bone idle lifestyle.

Eating in bed again today. Filthy witch! 😡

New thread should have been

Kirstytheselfcentredcuntofcroydon

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.