Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually took a screenshot this morning to say I bet she did not last the day ( never got round to posting as I have a life Kirsty) and at the time 50 people had liked her post so those 50 people are bound to be thinking the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

People will see through her given time.

Who gives a duck about her sore back?

Kirsty get off Instagram and get a life and try finding some form of work you Walrus. All of us are out working to fund your bone idle lifestyle.

Eating in bed again today. Filthy witch! 😡
Walrus.....hahahahahaha, snorted my tea at that comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually took a screenshot this morning to say I bet she did not last the day ( never got round to posting as I have a life Kirsty) and at the time 50 people had liked her post so those 50 people are bound to be thinking the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kirsty get off Instagram and get a life and try finding some form of work you Walrus. All of us are out working to fund your bone idle lifestyle.

I missed it. She must have realised that the black lives matter movement wasn’t for her. Considering she’s the epitome of white privilege it’s probably for the best. I hope a lot of her followers saw it and are also noting what a self centred witch she really is. She should b ashamed.

Reactions: 7

Please post the screen shot so she can’t wiggle her way out of it

In Kirsty world her back is the most important thing right now.
She even said if she could have anything she would have a new back.... With everything going on if I could have anything it would be to see my family.
If you haven't watched her stories today it's a boring moan about her back.... There's 5 minutes of my life I'm not getting back

Today has been the final straw for me giving this pathetic, fat, deceitful, desperate mound of lard anymore of my time. I've blocked it. She used to be a source of entertainment but she is nothing but a bleep. Probably posted the "muted" picture before she had time to Google what muted means with her sausage fingers. Potential bandwagon for her to jump on before realising she'd have to shut her gaping bleeping trap for twenty four hours. Nobody cares about your bleeping sad attempt at weight loss, nobody cares about your failing workouts. Serves you right that you have a bad back. You're undertaking workouts incorrectly as well as being MORBIDLY OBESE!!!! Surprised your poor knees haven't given way under the weight of you.

Bore off, bleep.

Reactions: 16
Hi Kirsty

Happy Tuesday. Hope you enjoyed lunch in bed.

You could not even stay off social media for 24 hours. We all knew it would be impossible for you!

Your NHS clap post was disrespectful but this one is low even for you. It would have been better to just ignore it but to post and then delete it is just wrong on so many levels! It mattered one minute but not as much as you think you matter😡 You have a serious problem with the way you constantly crave attention and validation from strangers on social media. Go out and get a life and find something you are good at.

Nobody cares about your bloody back as it is your own doing with your bad form. FFS you spend your life on your phone so please do some research and sort it out!

I am pretty sure lots of your followers come on here to read what is being said so I will just leave this here for them to see just in case they missed it as it was deleted so quickly!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Was at work but been waiting to post on here about her so called blackout Tuesday 😡 seen it first thing, she posted her TT pic, then her breakfast, then I seen a story from Princess Planning saying she wasn't posting today and the same 'muted' picture. Kirsty then copied this to her grid. Not even 5 minutes later she posted a story about her back! This girl had no shame!! 😡 well maybe she does now that she's deleted her blackout post. Probably because she can't stay off of social media for a full day! She thinks people want to see and hear from her and she laps up all of the bs "you're amazing, you're so inspiring, give me advice" every day and it's all she has to live for. 6 months of the year have gone and she's sat on Insta playing with her hair, pulling her hoodie about and posting pics of her vagina! I've honestly had enough of her. Can't even stand her voice anymore! She LIVES on Insta, the second a comment is posted that's "not positive" 🙄 it's deleted in a flash. She's clearly lives a sad little life and has nothing to show for it. Sorry, had to rant, she's scum today. The world is silent for a man who lost his life and showing we're all equal and that BLM, yet she's not and deleted the post because she thinks posting about her sore back is what we want to hear. Waster.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
This has been deleted! Alongside the English flag everywhere before. To think she jumps on every campaign, be kind, mental health but can't support a campaign against racism says it all. She is a vile human being. She says herself she believes in karma, maybe your bad back is karma.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
How long till she blocks me?
Good for you! This is exactly right! She’s a bleeping narcissist, I can’t believe the audacity of the woman, posts it because she sees others, probably has no idea who George Floyd is or why people are protesting she just wants the likes and as soon as she realised it meant she couldn’t post herself panting around at a bleeping snails pace, post Her filthy dried out meals and whinge about her back she just deletes it like it’s nothing. HERES AN IDEA KIRSTY - LOSE SOME bleeping WEIGHT YOU MASSIVE HIPPO - IF I HAD TO CARRY YOUR BULK AROUND ID BE SCREAMING IN AGONY TOO! bleeping oaf.

I purposely didn’t call her a fat lazy bleep in the message as I didn’t want her to say I was bullying her 😂😂🤣 hardest thing I’ve ever had to do!

• Haha
Wow. So she’s deleted her stories and now shared a story that says ‘try not to be on social media much today’ and a Beyoncé one. Just wow.

• Wow
  • Angry
This has been deleted! Alongside the English flag everywhere before. To think she jumps on every campaign, be kind, mental health but can't support a campaign against racism says it all. She is a vile human being. She says herself she believes in karma, maybe your bad back is karma.
I hope lots of people call her out as it is about time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.