Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping god she’s deleted the post again! She’s such a bleep

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
HAS SHE GENUINELY JUST DELETED IT FOR THE SECOND TIME TODAY?!?!
I actually don’t think you could get any lower than Kirsty today. Vile vile scum!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I've never known anyone like her. This isn't about negativity Kirsty, it's calling you out on your ignorance. You can't pick and choose when to support anti racism, people like you are the problem. Your post is meaningless, we know you delete the first one. You went on and on about Caroline Flack because she is white, she got online abuse. You claim to go through the same. Black people are getting killed! She has made my blood boil today.

Go and suck off de niro you massive twit 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The private account won’t stay - she needs the validation and likes too much and she cant do her lack of hash tagging adverts when private 😆

Maybe not private ...
Yes she’s private - checked on gramster

Reactions: 3
The private account won’t stay - she needs the validation and likes too much and she cant do her lack of hash tagging adverts when private 😆

Yes she’s private - checked on gramster
She knows she’s well and truly f***** up today. Hope she addresses it

Reactions: 4
Hahaha this girl is a joke!
I have to call ber a girl because she certainly doesn't act like the 31yo woman that she is!
It was only a matter of time before she deleted that post. Rather than front it out and answer the questions she's deleted it for the 2nd time today, it's all for likes! It's not because she cares about black lives as she's a white privileged, narcissistic, self centred cow! And only her life and the gram matters. She's stooped so low today, lower than the nhs clapping, there's no come back from it. She's shown her true colours and I hope sll her followers see it too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.