Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @BettyBeau who got 16 votes on thread 5 and another 9 on thread 6 for this 👌🏻 I think it’s perfect 😂

And here we have a clear admission of guilt. You didn’t put the work in did you Kirsty 😂😂
‘Your see the results’ sorry what does that even mean

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How much weight has she actually lost??
No one actually knows because she doesn’t declare her weight. She also uses the same photos for different months in different years so she’ll look massive in August 2018 one photo and have slimmed down in August 2018 then next photo. It’s bizarre. These are prime examples:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No one actually knows because she doesn’t declare her weight. She also uses the same photos for different months in different years so she’ll look massive in August 2018 one photo and have slimmed down in August 2018 then next photo. It’s bizarre. These are prime examples:

haha that’s so funny Aug 19- make your mind up! 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The moaning about her back and the fake laugh over “almost falling down the stairs” makes me die. She managed to change her top like 4 times and pose for photos in the kitchen. Do me a favour. I’ve suffered with my back since my first kid and when it’s that bad everything is agony but you learn not to do ridiculous things which will agitate it. Like lying on a concrete slab to sunbathe. I sat in a camp chair which sinks in the back for a few hours the other day and was in agony the entire following week. I still had to get up and work though, also look after the house and 3 kids, imagine if you had to do that Kirsty eh 😱

Reactions: 5
Haaaaa what the hell?? I’m new to her I find her hysterical 😭😭😭. It looks like she’s lost maybe a few stone and then stopped??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so shameless with the photo manipulation! If you have to fake it you've not made it love 😂

I've said it before but she's a big girl who has lost a small amount of weight. Certainly nothing worthy of a transformation photo. If folks are squinting to see the differences then it's time to admit that it's all in your head. Deluded!

Does she think she is a celebrity ...another band wagon for her to jump on...when does she care about anyone except herself

Reactions: 2
Does she know what blackout means? It's a social media blackout because THIS.ISNT.ABOUT.YOU.

Can't say I'm surprised. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed is she?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She is so shameless with the photo manipulation! If you have to fake it you've not made it love 😂

I've said it before but she's a big girl who has lost a small amount of weight. Certainly nothing worthy of a transformation photo. If folks are squinting to see the differences then it's time to admit that it's all in your head. Deluded!
Yeah from 4 years ago to now she’s lost weight but like a couple of stone max. It’s quite embarrassing to be that size and claim to eat so little and have such small losses. I lost 4lbs last week and I fluctuate between 9.5 and 10.5 stone.

Reactions: 2
You don’t need to be a celebrity to show solidarity
Well her ‘solidarity’ didn’t last 5 minutes as she’s already posting. People know you don’t have to be a celebrity but it’s so obvious Kirsty just jumped on the band wagon and doesn’t have any idea about anything other than herself.

You don’t need to be a celebrity to show solidarity
My point was it’s a bandwagon not a genuine support and here she is minutes later so point proven

Post after post about her bad back yep real solidarity and understanding

• Angry
Reactions: 4
New thread thanks to @BettyBeau who got 16 votes on thread 5 and another 9 on thread 6 for this 👌🏻 I think it’s perfect 😂

And here we have a clear admission of guilt. You didn’t put the work in did you Kirsty 😂😂
Wow my first thread I’m honoured wonder if KLD will send me a signed picture of her In her pants

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not even talking about her anymore she’s a big fat waste of space who can’t be helped (never called anyone fat in my life so there you have it Kirsty you’ve tipped me over the edge!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.