Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also on the protein bar. You don’t need a hit of protein love, you’re sitting on your ass 😹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Now she’s posted the black square again. Guess that gets her out of posting her evening meal, and she can have a takeaway 🐖

Reactions: 3
Wow. So she’s deleted her stories and now shared a story that says ‘try not to be on social media much today’ and a Beyoncé one. Just wow.
She is a joke. Today could be her downfall.
It is one thing to tell lies about her weight loss journey but to be this disrespectful is so wrong!

Reactions: 5
Wow. So she’s deleted her stories and now shared a story that says ‘try not to be on social media much today’ and a Beyoncé one. Just wow.
Just seen those in her story and also I see she’s redone the Blackout Tuesday post... hmm Kirsty we see right through you ‘mate’
438608E6-BF9A-4919-BE7B-64D21CE09F86.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hahahah she's just put up a new story about blm and posted a new pic on her grid.

Get this lassie to duck! Am done lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is a joke. Today could be her downfall.
It is one thing to tell lies about her weight loss journey but to be this disrespectful is so wrong!
Frantically watching the black square to see if non tattlers have caught on ..... as even though we speak the truth we are just bullies

Reactions: 1
I definitely won't forget this. She will.

witch can't wait to start posting about herself again. Selfish lying whale.

All of her stories are now gone. Next the grid ones will go

Frantically watching the black square to see if non tattlers have caught on ..... as even though we speak the truth we are just bullies
Even if they did they wouldn't say. All thos big accounts all just follow each other like wee sheep and say nothing about thr real life and wouldn't dare criticise each other lol

There were 2 comments on the post a minute ago but now they're gone. Did anyone see the second one?

Reactions: 2
I'm on that refresh quicker than her delete. She deserves this, I thought the nhs clapping was low but this is a new low for her. She is seriously disgusting, she should be ashamed of her actions. That post means nothing now.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Comments deleted off her post already, she’s really shown herself up today. I would be ashamed of myself if I was her but I don’t think she has any humility about her

Reactions: 8
She's on her page bloody hyperventilating refreshing every second to catch any comment against her and delete it in a flash! Pathetic excuse of a woman, can't delete racism!

Reactions: 5
I would absolutely love it if all of her followers just dropped. I think anyone who only follows her for the trainwreck should just unfollow so her numbers go down. I don't follow her and I see everything anyway cause she's not private.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never wanted to physically punch someone so much in my entire life. She’s the lowest of the low at the best of times but this is taking the piss.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.