Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NapQueen

Thread suggestion:

KeepingupwithDairylea: Here I come, wobble wobble wobble, meet me in the car park for a gobble gobble gobble!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

JVC1982

Hiiiiiii Guuuuuyyyyssssss - sorry I couldn't help it.

So, shes stressed me out lately with her constant lies....no change really.

Anybody fancy a story from the past from Good Old kebab legs?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

chaitealatte

I know we’re only half way through, but wanted to share my first thread suggestion 🙈

Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tuesday she shows no remorse

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Smith290419

Chatty Member
I don't believe I'm a nasty person at all an I know I've probably said a few things on here below the belt I admit but sometimes people push you too far. I can't stand people that spout positive engery and be kind when they're the least honest people out there! 1st the clapping for carers incident and then the blm and I just couldn't hold it in. Difference between me and Kirsty I will 100% hold my hands up to anything people call me out on. I understand everyone has an opinion and that it's not always gonna be the same as mine but I will respect that!! Still since Tuesday she hasn't had the balls to do a post/story with an explanation just shows everyone what she is really like. I would never normally out someone at all, 21k followers need to open their eyes and see what she is really like. If she can block block and block all day then she can write a few words of apology!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

professional.lurker

Her latest post on Snapchat says “not been feeling myself last three days people are so unkind!!!” Absolutely no fucks given by her no lesson learnt just feels sorry for herself
UNKIND?! It absolutely BOILS me when she uses the word unkind to defend her shitty actions. No, Kirsty, what's "unkind" is using an enormous civil rights movement for your own gain and then playing the victim card when people notice and call you out on it! Fuck OFF with your #bekind bullshit. Being kind is helping an elderly neighbour, letting a car out at a junction, holding a door for a stranger, letting someone with a couple of items in the queue before you and your full trolley. It is NOT this twisted, toxic faux-positive get out clause that you've turned it into! Do yourself a favour and practice some true self-care by calling yourself out on your own bullshit and then maybe you can grow into a better person. Then again, coming from the family she comes from, it's hardly surprising that she acts like a 5 year old at 31 is it...

• Heart
Reactions: 20

JVC1982

Out of interest are these all white guys? I know we’ve mostly determined the family are racists but something about Kirsty has at times made me think she would go for black guys. Nothing wrong with that just a sneaky feeling.

Much to Mummy and Daddy’s disgust I’m sure.
The guys were white, I wish I could lie and say otherwise....just for noone1234567

I got idea for next thread

KLD, I count calories now and not syns, I commit syns in carparks behind bins

Ha ha ha ha

Thats too long

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Here you go Kirsty! Found this for you! Seriously rethink your obsession with the tagline #strongnotskinny. You don't get to propose you promote body positivity whilst you're dragging another body shape down in the process. Stop it you absolute muppet of a child. You are one horrific woman.
Screenshot_20200610-121006_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

professional.lurker

Anyone else noticed the irony in her feeling unable to post today, seeing as it was her not being able to resist posting that got her into this situation in the first place?

Funny how she can manage it when it's about her, but not when it's for an actual good reason.

P.s. - hello 👋 long time lurker, pushed to the absolute edge by this. I've known for some time that she was a self-centred, attention seeking, social media obsessed loser but this is something else. Her undeclared ads, shite workouts with horrendous form, vile poses whilst swanning around her parents' house in a bikini, her blatant secret eating, her "be kind but only if that means blindly being complimentary towards me" attitude and her sheer laziness have all very much taken a backseat to this new level of stupidity / self obsession 😤

• Heart
  • Haha

chaitealatte

What. The. HECK is that?! Why does it look like a dog lost control of its bowel movements while walking past her plate? Why is everything spaced out in a Stonehenge fashion? I just don’t understand 😭 you didn’t throw it together Kirst. It looks like you threw it UP!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Sm90

Was at work but been waiting to post on here about her so called blackout Tuesday 😡 seen it first thing, she posted her TT pic, then her breakfast, then I seen a story from Princess Planning saying she wasn't posting today and the same 'muted' picture. Kirsty then copied this to her grid. Not even 5 minutes later she posted a story about her back! This girl had no shame!! 😡 well maybe she does now that she's deleted her blackout post. Probably because she can't stay off of social media for a full day! She thinks people want to see and hear from her and she laps up all of the bs "you're amazing, you're so inspiring, give me advice" every day and it's all she has to live for. 6 months of the year have gone and she's sat on Insta playing with her hair, pulling her hoodie about and posting pics of her vagina! I've honestly had enough of her. Can't even stand her voice anymore! She LIVES on Insta, the second a comment is posted that's "not positive" 🙄 it's deleted in a flash. She's clearly lives a sad little life and has nothing to show for it. Sorry, had to rant, she's scum today. The world is silent for a man who lost his life and showing we're all equal and that BLM, yet she's not and deleted the post because she thinks posting about her sore back is what we want to hear. Waster.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And now one of her delirious followers has called her ‘English Ashley graham’ Like what the fuck???? Are these people blind or something? How you gonna insult a goddess like Ashley Graham like that

• Haha
  • Sick
I know someone who lives on her road, she said everyone was ecstatic the weather turned as they didn’t have to hear and see the golightly’s shrieking in the garden all day and night! Her neighbours hate her.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sm90

Calling it now, no stories tomorrow, a post saying she's not weighing because she's not been feeling herself this week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She’s a C*** I never use that word but in the dictionary there should be a picture of her next to it.
Nasty vile woman
Motivating others to not be like you.
Inspiring others to not be like you.
Encouraging others never you are so rude and blunt to your sheep.
Supporting others never it’s all about you.
Empowering others never I think last week proved that.
You could have actually used your page to empower people but no you decided to make it all about u
Absolute C***

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Today has been the final straw for me giving this pathetic, fat, deceitful, desperate mound of lard anymore of my time. I've blocked it. She used to be a source of entertainment but she is nothing but a cunt. Probably posted the "muted" picture before she had time to Google what muted means with her sausage fingers. Potential bandwagon for her to jump on before realising she'd have to shut her gaping fucking trap for twenty four hours. Nobody cares about your fucking sad attempt at weight loss, nobody cares about your failing workouts. Serves you right that you have a bad back. You're undertaking workouts incorrectly as well as being MORBIDLY OBESE!!!! Surprised your poor knees haven't given way under the weight of you.

Bore off, cunt.

Reactions: 16

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She has actually given me the rage today.
Please don’t post muted on your account
Then less than 5 minutes later talk about the worse pain of your life a bad back caused by poor form.
She is unbelievable.

instead of deleting her story she’s deleted the muted post she is something else

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16