Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no response
She will be panicking how to turn this into a ā€œpositive vibes onlyā€ and ā€œinspirationalā€ story tomorrow - or she will just delete the entire post and carry on tomorrow like nothings happened

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still not deleted and 3 likes on the top comment.. tattlers or real followers? Lol

Reactions: 2
She will keep deleting!! That lady in the comments has commented again & wants answers .. how can kirsty defend herself over this .. she should just say sheā€™s fucked up & apologise .. but she wonā€™t .. bet sheā€™s sweating now !!!

Reactions: 6
I genuinely believe she wont give a f*ck. She'll delete the whole post an pretend nothing happened tomorrow. Back to the positivity and positive vibes only bullshit!!

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s online too, can see on her messenger .... bet her heads spinning

Reactions: 1
I genuinely believe she wont give a f*ck. She'll delete the whole post an pretend nothing happened tomorrow. Back to the positivity and positive vibes only bullshit!!
Or itā€™ll be if you donā€™t like what I post then unfollow me .. surely she canā€™t pretend this hasnā€™t happened.. too many people are pissed off .. her own ego has been the downfall of her .. we knew it would !!!

Reactions: 4
Seems Donna knows her and is a real person maybe she canā€™t easily delete ...woman seems articulate ..would be good if she listens even if she doesnā€™t admit it

Reactions: 2
Bingo! Another like and it's a slimming world follower.. are people seeing through her bs no? I certainly hope so!

Reactions: 3
I think she will leave it there, with comments open tonight but not reply to anyone, then come tomorrow morning when she wakes up, itā€™ll all disappear from her insta as if it never happened....Kirsty people arenā€™t going to forget this, you need to address peopleā€™s questions and comments, be an actual human being and respond to people properly...

She will be panicking how to turn this into a ā€œpositive vibes onlyā€ and ā€œinspirationalā€ story tomorrow - or she will just delete the entire post and carry on tomorrow like nothings happened
She will keep deleting!! That lady in the comments has commented again & wants answers .. how can kirsty defend herself over this .. she should just say sheā€™s fucked up & apologise .. but she wonā€™t .. bet sheā€™s sweating now !!!
Probably on the phone to her Solicitor friend šŸ¤£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.