Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she’s lost 20 inches off her waist/stomach and 10 inches off her bum in 2.5 in two months (posted to Facebook).. I’m pretty sure she’s only like 3lb less in weight?? duck me can she not just be honest for once
I don't have Facebook so keep us updated please 😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious

Reactions: 1
I don't have Facebook so keep us updated please 😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious
People are up her arse on Facebook because it’s a lot of family and old work colleagues etc so don’t think anyone will call out her bullshit and I’m here for the entertainment so don’t wanna be the one too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t see her because she’s private but I guess she’s posted this and is claiming it as her own?!
Yep

Dinner, wtf. I bet she’s saving her calories for a sugary snack later. There is no hope for this lass at all, she probably has more freedom with food now she is calorie counting but is still eating crappy processed foods. I wish she would read up on nutrition & what your body needs for a good diet rather than look at the calories content & continue to eat tit. I would be embarrassed to post that desperate dish as a meal 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yep

Dinner, wtf. I bet she’s saving her calories for a sugary snack later. There is no hope for this lass at all, she probably has more freedom with food now she is calorie counting but is still eating crappy processed foods. I wish she would read up on nutrition & what your body needs for a good diet rather than look at the calories content & continue to eat tit. I would be embarrassed to post that desperate dish as a meal 🙈
If and that’s a big if (we all know it’s not) that’s all she’s eating, she’d be bloody ill!

That dinner is the saddest thing I've ever seen. I'm small and I have small dinners too but that is NOT a dinner. Why is she celebrating starving herself when she could have a good sized nutritious meal? The worst role model I've ever seen.

Reactions: 7
That dinner is the saddest thing I've ever seen. I'm small and I have small dinners too but that is NOT a dinner. Why is she celebrating starving herself when she could have a good sized nutritious meal? The worst role model I've ever seen.
I dread to think what those ‘prawn flavoured’ things are made from 🤢 she’s definitely far from starving, I imagine she just gorges on treats through the day/evening and just posts what she thinks people want to see. If she ever changes physically I’ll be amazed. I wouldn’t put money on it though

I'm gonna copy her "food" for a couple days see how I get oan. Obviously won't be doing that dare tit cause that does not give me life. What she is eating is snacks not proper food so she will be bleeping her metabolism and causing her body grief then just binge like Kirsty does. She's making a mockery of herself.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.