Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never actually followed her (didn't want to give her the satisfaction) so can't see her account now she's private. Are the terrible workout vids still happening?
No her forms perfect lol .. if doing a squat means touching your knees with your nipples 😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion :
Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 blocking spree and privacy, racism on the menu for dairylea

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her lunch is so depressing.
She literally eats the most bland tit food and has desert every chance she gets, not even nice deserts. bleeping weird ones or protein ones.

Reactions: 2
I’m so jealous I’m blocked just for the laughs I used to have ...still it will be public soon

• Haha
What I don't get about Kirsty is she wants everyone to pander to her and be all nice nice yet she's a bit of a c**t to others.

Reactions: 4
She's a complete dick, she's not inspiring, her foods awful. No idea why anyone follows her or why any business would work with her.

She fucks her own engagement rates by being a prick to anyone that comments.

330 calories on that paltry amount when she could have cooked something properly and had a decent meal. She’s so hopeless 😂

No wonder people don't eat sensibly if they think this is what healthy eating is.

All of the beautiful colourful foods in the world and she has some baby turds and bread as dry as a nun's chuff

Reactions: 1
What the duck is with these captionS ‘hungry but not hungry’ Or ‘just what I fancied’ she’s an absolute drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.