Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments are so funny on that plate of absolute crap. I've just thrown out a pair of old flip flops, reckon they would taste better than whatever the hell she has

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ As if that plate of crap would fill anyone up
Screenshot_20200609_185858.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Kirsty you ainโ€™t never going to bag a man cooking like that ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚ not that you need to worry about that anyway with a personality like yours ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How blunt/rude are her replies. If she wants to build herself up into an influencer she's not going about it the right way.
Clearly manners not high on her agenda ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Reactions: 9
'Well done on being so commuted'

She has a TYPE of follower, doesn't she? ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love how people are trying to say she could have more food if she ate sensibly and she just isn't getting it.

THIS WORKS FOR ME.

What, eating little turd portions rather than a sensible nutritious meal? She wouldn't know healthy if it double teamed her in a Waitrose car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How blunt/rude are her replies. If she wants to build herself up into an influencer she's not going about it the right way.
Clearly manners not high on her agenda ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
She doesnโ€™t give a duck about anyone else but her. She thinks she deserves to be an influencer...she spouts lie after lie....has no one also told her that you canโ€™t be an influencer with a private account ๐Ÿ˜‚ none of the companies she wants to get gifted by can see her account on private, and she wonโ€™t be getting any engagement from her hashtags, sheโ€™s literally played right into the hands of everyone on here, and everyone she calls a troll or bully. Theyโ€™ve played her off, and sheโ€™s come out the losing side and is so far up her own arse she doesnโ€™t even realise it yet! Well done Kirsty hun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
What's with the secret daily cal allowance as well?

It's more confidential than the internet history on Mr Tumble's tumble-tap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Itโ€™s been posted on here before so will be a few pages back, but she must have massively under calculated her calories though as I am much shorter & lighter then her & am probably more active yet there are about 150 calories different in our figures (I used the BMR calculation also)

Reactions: 2
'Well done on being so commuted'

She has a TYPE of follower, doesn't she? ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love how people are trying to say she could have more food if she ate sensibly and she just isn't getting it.

THIS WORKS FOR ME.

What, eating little turd portions rather than a sensible nutritious meal? She wouldn't know healthy if it double teamed her in a Waitrose car park.
comMUTED, is this a dig at her Blackout Tues post ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What. The. HECK is that?! Why does it look like a dog lost control of its bowel movements while walking past her plate? Why is everything spaced out in a Stonehenge fashion? I just donโ€™t understand ๐Ÿ˜ญ you didnโ€™t throw it together Kirst. It looks like you threw it UP!
This meal deserves a spot on the slimminghurled Insta page! bleeping rank!

"Spaced out in a Stonehenge fashion" ended me ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes still following me guys ๐Ÿ™ˆ I haven't said anything else regarding the matter to her or on my Instagram but I am shocked shes still there!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.