Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess what...if I’m not hungry I DON’T EAT 🙄
But what she actually means is ‘I don’t have a lot of calories to allocate to my dinner, because I like to waste my calories on sweet treats, so I’m gonna waste 300 kcals on dry bread, a cheese string and a small packet of fridge raiders’
I don’t think she’s not hungry - I think she’s lazy and cba to spend half an hour cooking something proper.
I know she can’t really cook, but she’s not doing sw any more so why not buy some low kcal meals from Asda or something at least it’s proper food 🤷🏼‍♀️, and they only take 15 mins in a microwave 😏

Reactions: 10
Her meals remind me of you know when you was a child and you didn’t like what mummy/daddy was cooking so you threw a tantrum and did your own dinner, she’s a bleeping joke of a human

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How has that Catherine woman the nutritionalist friend of hers not pulled her up on her crap food. She is spouting nutrition matters but the food is all proccessed crap. She should use her time to look up nutrional information on the food labels and educate herself. She should also invest in a few cookbooks and try to cook. It's all learning and she has plenty of time on her hands

Guess what...if I’m not hungry I DON’T EAT 🙄
But what she actually means is ‘I don’t have a lot of calories to allocate to my dinner, because I like to waste my calories on sweet treats, so I’m gonna waste 300 kcals on dry bread, a cheese string and a small packet of fridge raiders’
I don’t think she’s not hungry - I think she’s lazy and cba to spend half an hour cooking something proper.
I know she can’t really cook, but she’s not doing sw any more so why not buy some low kcal meals from Asda or something at least it’s proper food 🤷🏼‍♀️, and they only take 15 mins in a microwave 😏
Yeah that’s a good idea .. or chuck stuff in the slow cooker in a morning.. it’s not hard to eat healthy is it

Reactions: 3
So she's eating dry bread, I cheese string and some processed chicken tit?! What is happening. She's getting worse. Considering her size, she's barely eaten today. (Based on her posts, who knows what she may have actually eaten)

Reactions: 4
How has that Catherine woman the nutritionalist friend of hers not pulled her up on her crap food. She is spouting nutrition matters but the food is all proccessed crap. She should use her time to look up nutrional information on the food labels and educate herself. She should also invest in a few cookbooks and try to cook. It's all learning and she has plenty of time on her hands
I’m shocked that Redlips hasn’t said anything to her she is hardly eating and what she is is not nutritious in the slightest

Reactions: 2
But she follows her on Instagram so would see them on that.
Yeah I know, and I’m probably being cynical but because it’s not in her group she doesn’t have to pull her up on it. Thirsty isn’t attributing her awful meal to the group she’s a member of I’m assuming.

Reactions: 1
And now one of her delirious followers has called her ‘English Ashley graham’ Like what the duck???? Are these people blind or something? How you gonna insult a goddess like Ashley Graham like that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And now one of her delirious followers has called her ‘English Ashley graham’ Like what the duck???? Are these people blind or something? How you gonna insult a goddess like Ashley Graham like that
FFS What is the matter with these losers. Honestly 🙄

That redlips needs to be having words. Credibility down the pan if shes letting these absolutely horrific meals slide without having a word.

10 days after ‘muted-gate’ and she’s slowly increasing her stories again. I’m guessing she thinks that’s enough time for this all to have blown over.

I don’t think the people on the Facebook group are like the sheep on Instagram.
‘There’s a drastic difference between being fit and being skinny.’

that’s what a lot of people are missing. You can get skinny by reducing the amount you eat. If you want to do exercise as well you simply have to eat well otherwise your body will suffer. that’s as simple as it gets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.