Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not just have prawns. Fish is good for you you bleeping turnip.
Exactly 🤣 honestly
Thats 200 in a week.
She’s so smug she basically told people to unfollow her today.
And who the frigg has an ice cream on a Ryvita
shell be trying to claim her loss of followers is from what she’s said as opposed to people realising she’s a twit and a liar.
Haha no she has ice cream on a ryvita 😆 I’m not blocked now but she’s private so I can’t see a thing

Reactions: 2
Since she went private, her stats aren't available on social blade. Gutted that I missed the video of her telling people to unfollow her... 🙄

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion:

KeepingupwithDairylea: Here I come, wobble wobble wobble, meet me in the car park for a gobble gobble gobble!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion:

KeepingupwithDairylea: Here I come, wobble wobble wobble, meet me in the car park for a gobble gobble gobble!
No we can’t have that .. I’ll feel sick as fck everytime I come on here .. more than I already do 🤮🤮🤮🤮😂😂

It looked like josh Clark had also had a dig at her on his stories !! 👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Why was she telling people to unfollow..she does it for us...soon it will be just her bob de Niro and trace following her

Reactions: 4
Oh here we go . New post making out she’s lost 1 lb off 5 stone .... kirst , ru not gonna mention the 11 lb gain .. u plateaued at 4 stone loss have u at Xmas??.. seriously ?? Think this girl is trolling Cos she must know she’s a liar !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She means 4 stone surely? Unless shes lost another stone in the few days since I stopped following her??? Thing is now shes not following SW she could tell us anything as she isnt accountable. She would have been called out by her SW leader before....now she can just tell more porkies!

Reactions: 3
She means 4 stone surely? Unless shes lost another stone in the few days since I stopped following her??? Thing is now shes not following SW she could tell us anything as she isnt accountable. She would have been called out by her SW leader before....now she can just tell more porkies!
Don't say porkies, she will probably think she can secret eat it 🤣

• Haha
Do you guys reckon Kirsty will go back to slimming world once it opens again fully and sack CC off or is the Diarylea none with Slimming world for good?

Do you guys reckon Kirsty will go back to slimming world once it opens again fully and sack CC off or is the Diarylea none with Slimming world for good?
I think she is done with SW. She will get her vile mother to weigh her and she can tell lies about her losses.

She can’t even do CC correctly. She is eating way below her daily allowance. It is plastered all over the Facebook group she is in about working out your calories and not setting it too low but we all know what she is like. Kirsty knows best. She will lose for now but will fail at this also as she is not doing it correctly.

Reactions: 4
I think she will lose a decent amount on CC then possibly go back to SW but still do CC for her it’s all about the attention she’s in the social team at SW and she probably enjoys the social aspect.
She will love going back getting all her awards and showing off.

She posted she had lost 4 stone and another 13 lb since lock down .. with the gain from before she had only lost 3 stone 2 lb before this cc started.
I definitely think she will go back to Sw just for attention especially if she keeps losing.

Reactions: 2
I never actually followed her (didn't want to give her the satisfaction) so can't see her account now she's private. Are the terrible workout vids still happening?

I never actually followed her (didn't want to give her the satisfaction) so can't see her account now she's private. Are the terrible workout vids still happening?
She hasn’t done any workouts in a couple week because of her poor back.. thank duck. Her squats were absolutely atrocious and probably the reason her back hurt in the first place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.