Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes still following me guys 🙈 I haven't said anything else regarding the matter to her or on my Instagram but I am shocked shes still there!
Wow!!! I’m amazed! Maybe she didn’t see it! It’s not like her at all! I got blocked for voting no on a poll 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What. The. HECK is that?! Why does it look like a dog lost control of its bowel movements while walking past her plate? Why is everything spaced out in a Stonehenge fashion? I just don’t understand 😭 you didn’t throw it together Kirst. It looks like you threw it UP!
A jack Russel has tit on her plate again 🐕 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That's what I was thinking, though my piles had fell onto her plate from my hole 😂🤣🙄🤢🤮

What. The. HECK is that?! Why does it look like a dog lost control of its bowel movements while walking past her plate? Why is everything spaced out in a Stonehenge fashion? I just don’t understand 😭 you didn’t throw it together Kirst. It looks like you threw it UP!

It’s the way she puts it on the plate as well, her food’s social distancing 😂 she must be like those kids who don’t like their dinner to touch 👶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she spreads it out to make it clear how little is on the plate so she can pretend so little makes her full. Like you might have done when you were about 14 to make everyone think you were thin lol

Reactions: 8
I think she spreads it out to make it clear how little is on the plate so she can pretend so little makes her full. Like you might have done when you were about 14 to make everyone think you were thin lol
Yeah absolutely 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’m honestly surprised that her plates haven’t made it onto the slimminghurled page theyre the perfect content for it

Here you go Kirsty! Found this for you! Seriously rethink your obsession with the tagline #strongnotskinny. You don't get to propose you promote body positivity whilst you're dragging another body shape down in the process. Stop it you absolute muppet of a child. You are one horrific woman.
Screenshot_20200610-121006_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s a C*** I never use that word but in the dictionary there should be a picture of her next to it.
Nasty vile woman
Motivating others to not be like you.
Inspiring others to not be like you.
Encouraging others never you are so rude and blunt to your sheep.
Supporting others never it’s all about you.
Empowering others never I think last week proved that.
You could have actually used your page to empower people but no you decided to make it all about u
Absolute C***

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She 100% reads here her lunch is a slight improvement meant

Hey hunny 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently she’s lost 20 inches off her waist/stomach and 10 inches off her bum in 2.5 in two months (posted to Facebook).. I’m pretty sure she’s only like 3lb less in weight?? duck me can she not just be honest for once

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently she’s lost 20 inches off her waist/stomach and 10 inches off her bum in 2.5 in two months (posted to Facebook).. I’m pretty sure she’s only like 3lb less in weight?? duck me can she not just be honest for once
20 inches of her waist?! Is she for real?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.