Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
God she talks absolute bollocks. We all know that she shops at Asda but now she's sold herself out to Tesco but also claiming that she used to shop in Aldi before Tesco. I know it sounds a pathetic moan but can't bear that people get paid to spout so much bullshit and the companies don't even look into who they use anymore

Reactions: 14

Instagram Sham

I’m a teacher and have lots of opinions on all of this.
I can’t wait to go back to work so my year 11’s and 13’s don’t suffer anymore than they have already.
I don’t mean to undermine anyone who knows anyone who has died - but I genuinely believe it would have been in the news - the unions would have clocked onto it, I’ve seen the same question asked about teacher deaths on many teaching Facebook groups I’m on...... nobody has been able to provide any evidence 🤷🏻‍♀️ I genuinely don’t believe any teachers have died in the line of duty, and we certainly haven’t been effected in the same way as the NHS. I think it’s important to keep it all in Perspective. I live in tier 4 was teaching classes of up to 31 up until Thursday and will do the same post holidays (year 13 & 11 will be back in school) and haven’t seen family or friends in a loooong time. We have 2 kids under 3 and it’s been hard - ive been grateful of the chance to go to work and to know that my job and 50% of our household income is safe. I chose to do the job working in the public sector which comes at a price but also lot of benefits.
I work 7-7 during term time but I choose to willingly do that because I LOVE my job. I just wish everyone would stop piling on top of each other. It’s shit for everyone at the moment.... we feel the way we feel, however these instahuns who don’t recognise their privilege grind my gears
RANT OVER

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Instagram Sham

I’ve seen a few instagrammers sharing this, another bandwagon to jump on. None of those meals are actually free either, still need to buy adult meals which for a lot of people is still a reach at the moment….all while they’re out on an expensive day out/holiday etc.
Also Kos…absolute shit hole of a place….so desperate for a holiday. It looks dead
Also astounded by this. I have a senior managerial professional job. We earn a good living. I would not class taking my children to these places something that we do because we are ‘struggling’ it’s just good value family food. The relative deprivation created by these absolute bell ends living champagne lifestyles on lemonade money, making normal people feel like they are somehow ‘failing’ by not insisting on every meal being ‘high end’ (although she’s about as high end as the IKEA furniture I own)

argh. I just cannot abide these utter dick heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Her little rant about how unfair it is for teachers prompted me to respond and I feel so much better for it!
Exactly, and not only that, she happily mixed throughout it all (including while schools were shut) and travelled abroad with her newborn, potentially adding to the stress and pressure of all the doctors and nurses. It’s all me me me.

Youarewelcome

Congratulations, @Youarewelcome on creating a brilliant thread suggestion with 33 likes.

Previous threads:

Round up of thread #4.

- Kate is still breaking lockdown rules despite lockdown.
- Kate is continuing to run and do more damage to her despite suffering a prolapse
- Still a self entitled spoilt brat.
- Went to Turkey in the middle of a pandemic with a NEWBORN baby because she just NEEDED a holiday
- Her parents looked after her two children whilst on holiday so Kate could go to the gym
- Was flogging the lumi but there hasn’t been any stories on Instagram promoting it in weeks.
- Kate wasn’t marking her Ads/affiliate links as Ads on Instagram until she was reported.
- Still posting pictures of herself in her bras despite it being a public profile that parents from the school she teaches at can find.
- Going to have her nails done, while her breast fed baby who won’t take the bottle starves for a few hours.
- Claims she’s the new Mo Farah with a 6K time of 31 minutes 🙄
This is my first attempt at a new thread. If anyone can think of anymore please feel free to add them!
I’m honoured! I’d like to thank my family... along with Kate, Dave, Allan, mutton Jane & shithead Sean for all the content.

• Haha
They kept the nurseries open purely as a financial decision, not todo with risk.
I would have thought she’d want to spend time with her own child 🤷🏻‍♀️when she’s at home anyway.
My two children have a similar age gap and there’s not a chance I would have sent the oldest to nursery when I was at home on mat leave, maybe that’s just me-I actually like my children.
People have different opinions :)
I'm sending my son to nursery whilst I'm at home as it's good for his development and they've already got my money, and it's not against any rules, plus everyone else's kids are still going..I do definitely like my son though 🤷🤣 can't speak for Kate on that one

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t really class 12 days as ‘a few nights’ would you 😂😂 her mum and dad love a holiday don’t they! This must be where she gets it from. Do they not have jobs?
Lindos is in Rhodes, so they must have had a holiday there and then gone over to Kos to meet Kate and co. Should have known our Kate couldn’t have a holiday just the four of them, who would entertain the kids whilst she lays in the sun!

peachhes

VIP Member
God, she’s SO fucking boring and predictable. Gain, restrict, purge (exercise), lose. Repeat til up duff.

If she took the remaining spider legs off her daft head she would drop a few of those holiday lbs.
Can tell she uses pregnancies as just a way to reset her weight loss…. Early next year she’ll be pregnant again !

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
A quick google about nap times for a baby at certain ages and she’d have known exactly where she was going wrong! She’s pretty much tortured that poor baby with sleep deprivation, dragging her around here there and everywhere. Let’s see if she listens to this sleep consultant better than she does the prime minister!

• Haha

SeaWitch

Its the gucci belt matched with a tesco bag shoved under the buggy that really does it for me #fashioninfluencer 😂

• Haha