Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think it’s unfair to go in on her for walking a couple of hours when it’s clear from her stories she was doing it for her mental well-being. I’m not a fan of hers but I wouldn’t begrudge a Mum of 2 young kids a couple of hours fresh air.

Reactions: 12

MrsA

I’ve decided today she reminds me lookswise of JoJo Siwa? Also equally annoying.

also is this an acceptable emoji for her comments box? 🖕🏼
I feel like it should be an Instagram rule that if you start selling anything you must immediately set up a new page for it so you don’t have it plastered all over your newsfeed/stories etc every two minutes.

NigellaBites

And she’s already bleating and whinging about the school holidays coming to an end…………….well Kate such is life, you’ve had city breaks in London and Poland and a fortnight in Kos………… only 7 weeks and you’ll be off for half term

leopardlover

The fact that she’s whinging about going back to work and not having much of a maternity leave, but she NEVER followed the rules.

What about the new parents that actually did follow the rules and are also going back now?

AC_23

Chatty Member
If you gain 10lb on a ten day holiday you’re either restricting yourself beforehand or overeating on holiday, probably both. None of that is healthy! God it’s just the same shit on repeat with her isn’t it?!

Reactions: 11

NigellaBites

She’s really forcing those tears out isn’t she 😂😂 she’s got nowt to feel sad about she’s basically been doing all the things she said she hasn’t been able to do. Also she hasn’t been in lockdown for her while maternity leave. We all live in the same country as you Kate we know when you’re talking shite.
Probably crying cos her Instagram ‘career’ hasn’t really taken off despite attempts to be a diet page / Mum page / different diet page / fitness page / flogging lumi page / yet another diet page / FM page etc etc
Do you see a pattern here?

• Haha

Instagram Sham

At least her dad seems to be remotely sensible. Can hear him saying ‘Kate? It’s not healthy for her’ In a pleading way whilst she films a one year old eating Mayonnaise out of a pot whilst Kate fills it uncaring for the gram. She’s an utter joke

• Wow
  • Angry

Getagripppppy

When children have children. Imagine leaving your two young babes to go and film for the gram your husband doing 15 shots. She also looks two different sizes in those last two grid posts

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Why is this something to be proud of?! So you went to your appointments big whoop! 👏🏻 honestly, why don’t you print a certificate and put it in your lockdown memory book. Honestly, why does she think this is a huge achievement it’s like a child running to tell their parents they just went to the toilet by themselves and expecting a big fuss made of them. Jaffa, you’re a grown up, start acting like one!
And what about those women, the single mums, widows, military wives, who do this regardless of covid? She’s so self absorbed!

Getagripppppy

Copying Emma again with the stupid affiliate swipe ups 🙄🙄🙄

we need a new thread - my suggestion

keeping Kate #6 so dry & repetitive, no one can be bothered to make up a thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
Well after the other day me messaging her saying be thankful you are enjoying a child whilst on maternity leave and being blocked I’m not shocked. Imagine having maternity leave without a baby in lockdown. Life with Jessica Louise also moaning this morning about her ‘lost maternity leave’ literally boils my piss. They have enjoyed time with their children that is what maternity leave is all about, get on with it others are way worse off.!
She is just vile and vacuous, she is quick to forget when she’s moaning she’s had holidays, two people with her at her daughters birth and broken lockdown more than once with her made up bubbles.!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I sent her a message as I stewed on what she said she had ‘lost’ I told her what I had ‘lost’
It wasn’t nasty and it wasn’t for sympathy, I just said think about your audience. I didn’t swear it nor was I rude I simply said you have two beautiful healthy children and you’ve had holidays and more importantly you haven’t lost anyone. I pointed out her maternity leave could’ve been worse and told her about my experience with someone close to me and their maternity leave during lockdown. She didn’t even have the decency to reply just hit the block button which shows how empathetic she is to anyone else. I even said to her it must have been hard for her going through maternity leave in lockdown
Proved to me what an awful self centred person she is and she is educating our children
She's a bitch. She turns on the sweetness when she wants something or a freebie. She knew you were right, so took the cowards route and blocked you. Nice role model. I sincerely hope she quits teaching.

AC_23

Chatty Member
Really hate to stick up for Jaffa but you can... it’s a support bubble so not just for childcare but for the maternal mothers well-being too. She’s well within guidance. I just had a baby and my HV advised me of this.

I agree here as long as she isn’t taking the piss and seeing his family too then I can’t complain, I’m struggling with one baby let alone with a toddler thrown in
I had a newborn and a just turned 2 year old when we went into lockdown 1. I can’t tell you how much of a hit my mental health took, husband working and me alone with two babies day in day out. Spent everyday in pyjamas (not even all the fancy loungewear that everyone on Instagram was flaunting!) and sat weeping on the sofa literally all day😂 if I’d had a support bubble my maternity leave would have been a hell of a lot different and my mental health wouldn’t have taken such a hit. Really struggle to see how anyone can begrudge her seeing her mum when it’s allowed!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Now she doesn’t know how to dress herself as all she has worn is leggings and hoodies. Slight exaggeration as she wore summer clothes whilst in Turkey during a pandemic and has been seen on her page in full make up and dresses.!
Surely she can just look back at the recent pic of her in the denim skirt and striped top.. the one where she magically goes from a 10 to a 14 and back again

• Haha