KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, she’s SO bleeping boring and predictable. Gain, restrict, purge (exercise), lose. Repeat til up duff.

If she took the remaining spider legs off her daft head she would drop a few of those holiday lbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God, she’s SO bleeping boring and predictable. Gain, restrict, purge (exercise), lose. Repeat til up duff.

If she took the remaining spider legs off her daft head she would drop a few of those holiday lbs.
agreed!!! Wonder when the next pregnancy will be

Reactions: 6
I really like those plenish juices but they are very ‘green’ heavy on the veg and ridiculously priced….you’re also meant to ease yourself into a cleanse. Not come back from bathing in tahini and jump straight in….taking bets she’s raiding the fridge come tomorrow
Bathing in tahini 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes not the type of person that gets hungry? Maybe its because your always scoffin love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Can tell she uses pregnancies as just a way to reset her weight loss…. Early next year she’ll be pregnant again !

Reactions: 13
Juicing diet week ends with home made pizza for the Tesco ad. Lolols
No doubt we’ll now be shown the finest polish cocktails and nibbles.

So smug and not relatable at all - no wonder the Tesco ads get hardly any engagement.

Reactions: 9
Juicing diet week ends with home made pizza for the Tesco ad. Lolols
No doubt we’ll now be shown the finest polish cocktails and nibbles.

So smug and not relatable at all - no wonder the Tesco ads get hardly any engagement.
All the engagement comes from her family and friends who she pleads with in WhatsApp groups to leave comments on her AD posts
☕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe they’re literally just back a holiday and away again. Looks like that hasn’t even been a week since they flew home? I couldn’t be arsed with that even under normal circumstances, but with all the faff around covid tests and the possibility of catching covid (especially when you have young children) is beyond me. It can take longer than that for symptoms to show, anyone with common sense would at least wait a few weeks (or not fly anywhere in the first place unless they had to!) I would also be worried the rules changed and I got stuck abroad or had to isolate on my return especially if my poor kids had already been shipped off for a week!

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they’re literally just back a holiday and away again. Looks like that hasn’t even been a week since they flew home? I couldn’t be arsed with that even under normal circumstances, but with all the faff around covid tests and the possibility of catching covid (especially when you have young children) is beyond me. It can take longer than that for symptoms to show, anyone with common sense would at least wait a few weeks (or not fly anywhere in the first place unless they had to!) I would also be worried the rules changed and I got stuck abroad or had to isolate on my return especially if my poor kids had already been shipped off for a week!
I can't wait to get back to my home when I've just been on holiday! I'm coming back today and can't wait! No way I'd be going straight away again, I'm ready for my own bed, clean not sandy feet 🤣 and some healthy food! And back into a routine!

Reactions: 6
Still sharing aff links in the middle of the day on holiday. Jesus is her husband that boring? Shouldn’t they be off exploring and having fun talking to each other over lunch without the kids

Reactions: 8
She said she had 6 juiced a day the pic says 4
There’S different “levels”. She must have done the “pro” version which is 830 calories a day and 6 juices. Stupid way to lose weight (both health wise and bank balance wise).

Reactions: 2
She has peddled a discount code even tho you can get a better deal direct as a new customer....

Had to laugh as when you read it it talks about steps to do pre cleanse and post cleanse and she has done neither because all she has done is gorge and drink on holidays either side.

She is a stupid bleep who is easily parted with her money. Tesco must pay well.

Reactions: 4
There’S different “levels”. She must have done the “pro” version which is 830 calories a day and 6 juices. Stupid way to lose weight (both health wise and bank balance wise).
Oh really - I’m sure she has a juicer so realistically she could have made them herself. I dread to think how much that cost!

I did chuckle when she said she’d lost 7lbs then she’s had shots, cocktails, creamy drinks….that’ll be back on before she’s on the plane home

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.