Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Thank you for saying what I was feeling. I caught coronavirus at work and passed it to 5 family members. My Dad ended up hospitalised and incredibly poorly and I felt so guilty. I’m not denying that the NHS are faced with it daily, but they are being recognised for this; whilst they’re still claiming children don’t spread the virus. The difference in portrayal of the NHS and education staff has been poles apart- the NHS were hero’s whilst education staff had 9 months off work if you believe the media.
I don’t think it’s right to say 1 is worse than the other. Every profession, business and person has been impacted somehow.
With Kate however, she can’t pick and choose what rules she follows and what she doesn’t. She was out and about, seeing anyone and everyone and jet setting during a pandemic; that’s the difference I think. Now that her maternity is coming to an end, she’s going to shout from the roof tops about those not following the rules.
Why do people keep saying her maternity is due to come to an end? She didn’t have the baby until June? So if she’s taking a year (which I’m sure she did with Evelyn) then she’s still got 6 months left

Jehe

Don’t think so… just when they went to Florida on honeymoon I think. But I think that was bankrolled by the parents (throwback to the pre-wedding tears… anyone else remember? 😂)

but since they had kids, no. They need round the clock babysitters so kate can clock off from parenting

Also, find it super annoying how she bangs on about how she’s been desperate for a holiday… they went abroad last year during the midst of the pandemic, they’ve had countless weekends away etc. Typical spoilt Kate acting like she’s the only person who’s holidays have been affected
They could potentially pay for them to all go?