KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no need. You wouldn’t bottle feed in the middle of the pool, you’d find some shade and sit down. This isn’t normalising breastfeeding, it’s already normal, it’s just being a complete head!!
If I saw her doing that it would actually put me off breastfeeding 😂

Reactions: 2
Sorry but no! I’m breast feeding currently so not against it but just get out and sit on a sun lounger there’s no need
Agree, at least sit in the shade!!! I live in Oz so the sun is super strong and it’s way to hot to even think about breastfeeding in the middle of a pool!

Reactions: 4
Breastfeeding aside, that baby needs a sun hat and some shade!

Reactions: 13
Every photo it looks like there’s no one there but them
Honestly I’m all for normalising breast feeding but some of the photos these instahuns have been posing for this week are an absolute riot

Reactions: 5
the pic that always gets me is the one in costa/starbucks where shes pumping and drinking her hot chocolate. Imaging sitting in a coffee shop and you look around and see that. Iv had 3 kids and breastfed for a small amount of time and I have nothing against breastfeeding but why pump there (surely she had time to do it at home and she had that massive stock of milk in her freezer too so wasnt running out anytime soon)

Reactions: 8
the pic that always gets me is the one in costa/starbucks where shes pumping and drinking her hot chocolate. Imaging sitting in a coffee shop and you look around and see that. Iv had 3 kids and breastfed for a small amount of time and I have nothing against breastfeeding but why pump there (surely she had time to do it at home and she had that massive stock of milk in her freezer too so wasnt running out anytime soon)
She pumped to burn calories, that was it. There was absolutely no need (I suppose that, and attention🤣🤣)

She did indeed pump to help with weight loss. Evelyn wasn’t even on milk then! She only stopped pumping just before she got pregnant with Annie.
It’s a tricky one isn’t it. As long as baby is fed I don’t care how it’s done. However, I’m sure her dad, brother etc. have seen more than enough of her nipples. She doesn’t need to be feeding Annie in the middle of a swimming pool. Get out, get some shade, feed the baby.
I find it a difficult subject to discuss because I honestly feel that Kate makes people feel bad if they are physically not able to breast feed their babies. I just find it sad that she’s so high, mighty & smug (and not just about breast feeding)

Breast feed where you want, I don't care, but that baby does not need to be in the sun unprotected, poor thing.

Reactions: 7
She did indeed pump to help with weight loss. Evelyn wasn’t even on milk then! She only stopped pumping just before she got pregnant with Annie.
It’s a tricky one isn’t it. As long as baby is fed I don’t care how it’s done. However, I’m sure her dad, brother etc. have seen more than enough of her nipples. She doesn’t need to be feeding Annie in the middle of a swimming pool. Get out, get some shade, feed the baby.
I find it a difficult subject to discuss because I honestly feel that Kate makes people feel bad if they are physically not able to breast feed their babies. I just find it sad that she’s so high, mighty & smug (and not just about breast feeding)
It’s something she doesn’t seem to reference much on Instagram but she is also very religious and doesn’t agree with most things that go against the Catholic Church.

About 5 years ago she got in a Facebook argument about the rights for an abortion and she is 100% against it even where Rape had been the case and point blank refused to accept anyone’s else opinion the matter claiming it was unfair to people that wanted children and couldn’t have them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Who is taking that photo and thinking that’s an inspirational, beautiful thing to share with 10000 strangers?

Ew. What about the other people who now have to swim in the milky pool. Yuck.

• Sick
This cannot be comfortable for that kid
Breastfeeding is fine I’m not against it in any way. But breastfeeding in a communal swimming pool is all levels of wrong just like urinating in the pool. Just get out of the water instead of staging a photo

That photo of her feeding in the pool is for the benefit of no other than herself, certainly not the child. I imagine she just got her to latch on for the photo and that was it, makes me angry these people using their kids for the photo op and making it all about them, similar to Ashley James. And I’m currently BF in case anyone thinks I’m bashing it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.