Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon89

Chatty Member
My husband is a teacher and honestly it’s been awful.. I get those in the hospitals are on front line but he caught Covid at school and then gave it to me and our newborn. We were really poorly. A colleagues husband died (she caught it at school too). I don’t rant about it on social media but I think teachers are thought of so negatively when they’re working really hard and are also putting themselves at risk. The thing that upset me most is we didn’t let a single person hold our baby and caught it anyway. My husband was told he still had to deliver online learning through video link whilst we all had Covid too.

Also, since when did she shop at Tesco? 👀
Thank you for saying what I was feeling. I caught coronavirus at work and passed it to 5 family members. My Dad ended up hospitalised and incredibly poorly and I felt so guilty. I’m not denying that the NHS are faced with it daily, but they are being recognised for this; whilst they’re still claiming children don’t spread the virus. The difference in portrayal of the NHS and education staff has been poles apart- the NHS were hero’s whilst education staff had 9 months off work if you believe the media.
I don’t think it’s right to say 1 is worse than the other. Every profession, business and person has been impacted somehow.
With Kate however, she can’t pick and choose what rules she follows and what she doesn’t. She was out and about, seeing anyone and everyone and jet setting during a pandemic; that’s the difference I think. Now that her maternity is coming to an end, she’s going to shout from the roof tops about those not following the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

shockedbutnot

Wow I’m in shock.
Well I was until finding this thread.
I literally just messaged her about her story reposting the comparison of Kendall Jenner and the astronaut. And said take a look at Caroline Hirons response... which is don’t have an account saying be kind and then pitting women against eachother.
Instantly blocked. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I wasn’t rude or anything and have engaged with Kate on a number of occasions. Feel sorry for her that she hasn’t got the capacity to take on any slightly different points of view. Bye Kate.

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I think im most excited to see what monstrosities the Mother wears during this holiday!! #muttondressedaslamb #likestowearatablecloth

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Her little rant about how unfair it is for teachers prompted me to respond and I feel so much better for it!
I don’t agree with this.
Should no one feel let down by the government or impacted by covid because they’re not a doctor or nurse or >insert whatever you like here<?

Teachers *have* been massively impacted by this absolute shit show. I don’t know many - or anyone in fact - that hasn’t been impacted in some way. Just because someone else has “had it worse” doesn’t take away the fact they’re suffering too.

HeyLetsGo

The assumption that people send their kids to nursery because they don’t like their own kids is a little unfair 😂

I’ll be starting maternity leave soon, but I’ll still send my little girl to nursery for 2 days because she loves it and gets a lot out of it.

I feel like all I do on this thread is defend Kate when I can’t bloody stand her, but I honestly don’t think she’s in the wrong sending Evelyn in to nursery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Let’s not forget that poor old hard done by Kate took her months old baby on holiday during the pandemic, has been at her mum and dads for god knows how much of the pandemic, had 2 people at her birth when a lot of mums were worried about having to give birth alone, met up with a endless stream of people all the way through the pandemic. She does an array of food shops a week. She always finds a way to jump on to the latest bandwagon.
She is a spoilt brat, through and through. Yes, maternity leave has been different to what she had with Evelyn, but the pandemic hasn’t effected her to the extent that it has millions of others as she has flouted the rules on a regular basis. I have no sympathy for her.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
God, she’s SO fucking boring and predictable. Gain, restrict, purge (exercise), lose. Repeat til up duff.

If she took the remaining spider legs off her daft head she would drop a few of those holiday lbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Mavismcfield

Whilst I do feel sorry for the majority of mums who’ve been on may leave this year as they’ve not had the “normal” experience and that can be disappointing they’ve also had a different experience, like others have said, plenty of time to bond, not having to entertain people abs often having dada working from home so more time together. But none of this applies to kate! She broke the rules from the word go, going to various supermarkets whilst also using a delivery slot, sneaking the doula in, seeing her parents and friends when no bubbles allowed, going on holiday and basically doing whatever she likes. No sympathy whatsoever.
Also worried as she’s never left Alan, that wasn’t a problem when you were going for constant nights away and nights out and leaving Dave with your parents was it? Her and Shaun obviously went hiking on their own at the weekend, where was Alan then?
Always a sob story with her isn’t it!

peachhes

VIP Member
Wow that juice cleanse is not cheap 😳 for the ‘beginner’ juices it’s £413 for 7 days 😰

• Wow
  • Haha

Ttennebl

I’m sorry... but who has someone do their make up for a ‘date night’ pre COVID.... forget in the current situation?!? 🤦🏽‍♀️

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Is it just me who can’t see the appeal in these “smoothie bowls” she’s obsessed with? Literally looks like a big bowl of baby food with loads of toppings. Looking at the ingredients some of hers will be hundreds of calories and full
of sugar, I’d rather have beans on toast, a BLT or a burger for a few hundred calories 🤣

Reactions: 14

Mavismcfield

I’ve just seen a comment on another insta (not related to Kate but feel like it’s the kind of thing she would agree with) saying that airlines should have to extend their “2 years of free flights” for the people with babies that haven’t been able to travel or it’s “not fair”. Seriously what is wrong with people?! Why are they so entitled?!
Like airlines won’t have suffered enough through all of this?
It’s not “free flights” like it’s some government incentive, they have to sit on your knee while you pay for your ticket, do you want to go on a 3 hour flight with a 4 year old on your lap?
Some people can never afford to go abroad anyway so is that “fair” for them?
I get that a lot of people will feel cheated over this year, I don’t think there is anyone that hasn’t missed out on things but unfortunately this is a pandemic and we’ve all just had to get on with it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Pinkoctopus

She didn’t even go through labour alone she had two people with her then bragged about flouting the rules!

• Heart
  • Haha