Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
I don’t agree with this.
Should no one feel let down by the government or impacted by covid because they’re not a doctor or nurse or >insert whatever you like here<?

Teachers *have* been massively impacted by this absolute shit show. I don’t know many - or anyone in fact - that hasn’t been impacted in some way. Just because someone else has “had it worse” doesn’t take away the fact they’re suffering too.
That might be true, had she followed all the guidance given to protect herself and others around her. She’s happy enough to fly off in the summer and had another booked for October half term, plus all the meeting up with people, that she happily passed her newborn baby around to. You can’t do all that openly and then start moaning that her husband is having to go to school and mix all those kids - that for all she knows, didn’t flout all the rules!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Fanaff

VIP Member
Personally found her stories a little patronising…. Here’s a ream of pictures and videos of us on holiday… here’s us out for dinner… here’s the beach…. Here’s A&E dancing at the disco…. And then…. Those struggling during the holidays, here’s a list of places doing free kids meals.

tone deaf.
She could have added her number 1 piece of advice regarding holidays - get your parents to pay for them. As that seems to be how she does it

Reactions: 12

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Loves to wheel out that ole religion when it suits her doesn't she... what a load of old self-indulgent twaddle

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Lol at Kate reposting that quote ref Breast vs Formula.. she’s part of the problem (in my opinion) because she shoves her breastfeeding down her followers throats

Lol at Kate reposting that quote ref Breast vs Formula.. she’s part of the problem (in my opinion) because she shoves her breastfeeding down her followers throats
Totally agree!

Plus, if she really thinks it's not important how you feed your baby, then why is she getting jewellery made with her breastmilk??

You wouldn't see a mom who formula feeds, sending off some Aptamil for it to be turned into a ring 💍🙄🙄

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I was saying I know the lady that runs the company. If you’re taking the piss out of Kate for doing it, you’re taking the piss out of Emma who runs the company are you not?
I have no issue with titty soap. I have an issue with Kate jumping on another bandwagon and I don’t for one second think she will use the soap she’s made a song and dance about making.
like SW, WW, CC, HDE, Veganism, all the tat in the girls bedroom, the face vibrator it’s just another look at me she isn’t actually interested in any of it

Getagripppppy

Why don’t Tesco do their fucking research?? She shops at fucking Asda !!!!!

tesco obviously have a lot of yoghurt and hair bands to get rid of

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Hasn’t she been on maternity leave and sent her husband to Asda and aldi during the first lockdown for her special yoghurts?! I hate these ‘influencers’ now ranting knowing full well they didn’t stick to the rules.

• Haha

MrsD_89

VIP Member
Let’s not forget she gave birth in June? In the height of lockdown when so many women had to go through birth alone she sneaked her fucking doula and her husband in with her as well
I completely forgot about this!! 🤬🤬🤬

My baby born the week before lockdown and will have had her first birthday in lockdown too I’ve not complained once about missing any groups as a first time Mam! I would really love for Kate to actually be genuine and just admit it’s not the kids experiencing things that’s she’s missed it’s her mates coffee shops hair appointments- I saw “I’ve only left Alan once for 3 hours in the whole time since she’s been born” bore off Kate you were quite happy to go to the salon to get your hair done and hope she didn’t need feeding as she’d never had a bottle! I’m pretty sure you’ve had your hair done since then too

Getagripppppy

She is the most easily influenced, copycat person. This is what I can remember... feel free to add

Sw
Ww
HDE - remember that anti diet pilot or whatever
That PT - rumer?
BLW - but not really
Lumi
FM
Velvetiser
Those honeycomb leggings
Body shop shit from feebs
The kids rooms being exactly like everyone else’s
Miracle morning

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I take my baby to the supermarket and it doesn’t mean I’m a bad mum. I really hate how covid has made people so judgemental. If you don’t want to take your child then don’t - but if she feels safe enough to do so then please do not judge. She isn’t breaking any rules.

I sent her a message as I stewed on what she said she had ‘lost’ I told her what I had ‘lost’
It wasn’t nasty and it wasn’t for sympathy, I just said think about your audience. I didn’t swear it nor was I rude I simply said you have two beautiful healthy children and you’ve had holidays and more importantly you haven’t lost anyone. I pointed out her maternity leave could’ve been worse and told her about my experience with someone close to me and their maternity leave during lockdown. She didn’t even have the decency to reply just hit the block button which shows how empathetic she is to anyone else. I even said to her it must have been hard for her going through maternity leave in lockdown
Proved to me what an awful self centred person she is and she is educating our children
She's not a nice person. You've constructively and kindly offered a different perspective and rather than engaging with you, she blocks you. Think it shows the type of person she is.

Hihello

Looks like her poor kids have spent the holiday dumped in a kids club with strangers judging by this mornings stories

NigellaBites

End of the day the bottom line is she has been breaking rules since March 2020, add to that trips out here there and everywhere whilst pregnant and to various supermarkets and having a weekly delivery slot from Asda as Seaaaaaaaan wouldn’t do her shop to her standard when sent, yet she still took herself off to supermarkets to buy even more yoghurts etc then in the next breath she was then complaining that she was worried about Seaaaaaaaan picking up germs from ‘keyworkers kids’ (like they are lepers or something) so would prefer for him to be at home rather than work..............thing is Kate fast forward 2-3 years and your kids would need to be at school with you and Sean both being key workers so I am sure you wouldn’t be complaining about that but you would definitiely find something else to whinge about.
Her story a couple of weeks ago about ‘not having the maternity leave she wanted’ was ridiculous, like she’s the only one!
Kate, for the last 10-11 months people haven’t had the weddings / birthdays / funerals / holidays/ social interaction and leisure they would like, but they’ve had to get on with it and deal with the situation as best they can, whereas you have flouted rules time and time again (prior to support bubble being announced and after)

• Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
God she’s absolutely obsessed with going on holiday isn’t she? Why would anyone drag two very young children to Greece amidst all this uncertainty - having to get PCR tests before you set off, the possibility of having to isolate on return, the risk of catching covid even from the flight or the country changing rules/restrictions while you’re there? There must be something seriously missing in her life if she’s so fixated on weight loss and holidays.

I support breast feeding HOWEVER is it necessary to feed your baby in the pool? Like poolside ok but she’s stood in the pool? I wouldn’t eat my breakfast in the pool so why is it necessary for her to feed in the pool?