KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations, @Youarewelcome on creating a brilliant thread suggestion with 33 likes.

Previous threads:

Round up of thread #4.

- Kate is still breaking lockdown rules despite lockdown.
- Kate is continuing to run and do more damage to her despite suffering a prolapse
- Still a self entitled spoilt brat.
- Went to Turkey in the middle of a pandemic with a NEWBORN baby because she just NEEDED a holiday
- Her parents looked after her two children whilst on holiday so Kate could go to the gym
- Was flogging the lumi but there hasn’t been any stories on Instagram promoting it in weeks.
- Kate wasn’t marking her Ads/affiliate links as Ads on Instagram until she was reported.
- Still posting pictures of herself in her bras despite it being a public profile that parents from the school she teaches at can find.
- Going to have her nails done, while her breast fed baby who won’t take the bottle starves for a few hours.
- Claims she’s the new Mo Farah with a 6K time of 31 minutes 🙄
This is my first attempt at a new thread. If anyone can think of anymore please feel free to add them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Congratulations, @Youarewelcome on creating a brilliant thread suggestion with 33 likes.

Previous threads:

Round up of thread #4.

- Kate is still breaking lockdown rules despite lockdown.
- Kate is continuing to run and do more damage to her despite suffering a prolapse
- Still a self entitled spoilt brat.
- Went to Turkey in the middle of a pandemic with a NEWBORN baby because she just NEEDED a holiday
- Her parents looked after her two children whilst on holiday so Kate could go to the gym
- Was flogging the lumi but there hasn’t been any stories on Instagram promoting it in weeks.
- Kate wasn’t marking her Ads/affiliate links as Ads on Instagram until she was reported.
- Still posting pictures of herself in her bras despite it being a public profile that parents from the school she teaches at can find.
- Going to have her nails done, while her breast fed baby who won’t take the bottle starves for a few hours.
- Claims she’s the new Mo Farah with a 6K time of 31 minutes 🙄
This is my first attempt at a new thread. If anyone can think of anymore please feel free to add them!
I’m honoured! I’d like to thank my family... along with Kate, Dave, Allan, mutton Jane & shithead Sean for all the content.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry - her godparents announcements bet they aren’t cheap. Especially on maternity pay
They look tacky in my opinion. Whatever happened to just asking directly, call me old fashioned! There’s an announcement for everything these days! Can I get an “I just blinked” announcement card - I know I know, who do I think I am....#keepingscottyatthecentreofyourattention

Reactions: 5
They look tacky in my opinion. Whatever happened to just asking directly, call me old fashioned! There’s an announcement for everything these days! Can I get an “I just blinked” announcement card - I know I know, who do I think I am....#keepingscottyatthecentreofyourattention
I completely agree with you! It's a waste of money too, who actually keeps these?

Reactions: 3
I had a look to see how much they cost and their website link is fucked. So I googled and the link on google is fucked too. Must be a great business 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What are the stats on her watch actually proving/showing in her latest post??
Not familiar with the apple watch but I would guess time, steps, active minutes and floors? If I'm right then she's proving she needs to do the workout cos at 7.20pm she's done 800 something steps 😂

Not familiar with the apple watch but I would guess time, steps, active minutes and floors? If I'm right then she's proving she needs to do the workout cos at 7.20pm she's done 800 something steps 😂
The 800 is calories burnt
The 64 is exercised minutes
13 is steps climbed

Reactions: 1
I've never seen someone so obsessed by their appearance. She should be enjoying her kids not obsessing about closing rings on her watch

Reactions: 2
Just watched her story - has a sleep
Consultant 🙄 but she admits she never stays in the house past 10am no wonder Alan doesn’t sleep if she’s not in a sleep routine once she’s in a routine she can go out and about and she should hopefully nap whilst out

Reactions: 5
Love how it’s like “*we* love to be out and about”
What is she three months? Can’t have it all Kate

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.