Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mutley98

VIP Member
I sent her a message as I stewed on what she said she had ‘lost’ I told her what I had ‘lost’
It wasn’t nasty and it wasn’t for sympathy, I just said think about your audience. I didn’t swear it nor was I rude I simply said you have two beautiful healthy children and you’ve had holidays and more importantly you haven’t lost anyone. I pointed out her maternity leave could’ve been worse and told her about my experience with someone close to me and their maternity leave during lockdown. She didn’t even have the decency to reply just hit the block button which shows how empathetic she is to anyone else. I even said to her it must have been hard for her going through maternity leave in lockdown
Proved to me what an awful self centred person she is and she is educating our children

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Sorry but no! I’m breast feeding currently so not against it but just get out and sit on a sun lounger there’s no need
Absolutely no need. You wouldn’t bottle feed in the middle of the pool, you’d find some shade and sit down. This isn’t normalising breastfeeding, it’s already normal, it’s just being a complete dickhead!!

Reactions: 25

HeyLetsGo

I’m just gonna say it, I’m sick to fucking death of breastfeeding.

Feed your babies and bore off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
The girls in bikinis feels so unnecessary, the bottoms don’t look like they’d cover a swim nappy on the baby!
Personally I don’t think shops should even sell bikinis for small children, they should be in sun safe suits and a hat and kept in the shade as much as possible, especially in a place like Greece in peak summer!

Reactions: 24
Have they ever been on holiday without her parents being there?
Don’t think so… just when they went to Florida on honeymoon I think. But I think that was bankrolled by the parents (throwback to the pre-wedding tears… anyone else remember? 😂)

but since they had kids, no. They need round the clock babysitters so kate can clock off from parenting

Also, find it super annoying how she bangs on about how she’s been desperate for a holiday… they went abroad last year during the midst of the pandemic, they’ve had countless weekends away etc. Typical spoilt Kate acting like she’s the only person who’s holidays have been affected

Reactions: 23
Let’s not forget she gave birth in June? In the height of lockdown when so many women had to go through birth alone she sneaked her fucking doula and her husband in with her as well

Reactions: 21

Holycow

You know i usually love seeing people's holiday photos, I haven't been abroad for 8 years and I love seeing photos of people abroad on their holidays loving life.
But, in the midst of everything and people not being able to put food on the table, I think sharing so much about your lovely holiday abroad, in the school holidays (which costs an absolute fortune) is just bad taste at the minute. Keep it to yourselves, have a lovely time, don't throw it everyone's face.
Sorry if that sounds petty, but I've had enough of it this year. Why do they have to share EVERTHING on social media. I work for the NHS, have worked my jocking socks off throughout the pandemic and still can't afford a holiday abroad in the school holiday, yes I'm bitter, no that's not her fault.
Social media has created show offs everywhere, just go on bloody holiday and enjoy it without oversharing every last pissin detail 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

carriexbradshaw

Absolutely no need. You wouldn’t bottle feed in the middle of the pool, you’d find some shade and sit down. This isn’t normalising breastfeeding, it’s already normal, it’s just being a complete dickhead!!
THIS! Late to reply because seeing her post this infuriated me. She thinks she's an advocate for breastfeeding, but she's not. She's the reason so many people tell us breastfeeding mums to put it away.

I would never ever feed my baby in the pool, I wouldn't eat a meal in the pool, let alone have a drink in there, she's just so desperate for attention. Look at me I'm breastfeeding. She's so uneducated 🤷‍♀️ Kate if you're reading this you're a disgrace!

ETA I'm not against breastfeeding as I exclusively breastfeed, but not in a swimming pool! She's just doing it for the likes and attention. Such an oddball

Reactions: 19

Irrch

Chatty Member
A teacher ... also married to a teacher ... asking for end of term presents for teachers 😂

raising the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Personally found her stories a little patronising…. Here’s a ream of pictures and videos of us on holiday… here’s us out for dinner… here’s the beach…. Here’s A&E dancing at the disco…. And then…. Those struggling during the holidays, here’s a list of places doing free kids meals.

tone deaf.

Reactions: 18

AC_23

Chatty Member
Is it just me that wouldn’t trust a kids club with their kids 😂 my child is almost the same age to the day as Evelyn and I would never leave her in a foreign country, even with trained professionals 😂 plus, the kids spend enough time away from me during the week when I’m working, I’m taking them on holiday to spend time together as a family, not just dump them in a overseas version of nursery😳

• Heart
Reactions: 17

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Does instagram really need another perfume flogging boss babe 🙄 she hasn't wasted any time in trying to recruit suckers for her scam... face vibrator didn't work, why does she think this will🤦🏼‍♀️

On another note, does she dress Dave in any other colours other than pink and white? She may look like her dad (as you do Jaff) but it's clear she's a girl!
Sorry to anyone who does anything MLM related but I’m so fed up of all these “boss babes”, “I run my own business” huns, they’re everywhere. You don’t run your own business, you’re caught up in a shady MLM. How people like her who are supposedly intelligent fall for this crap I’ll never know!

Reactions: 17