KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all claim to make 4 figures.... show us your bank account huns.

Someone I went to school with screenshot her FM account and she must think everyone Is stupid as its always the same bloody figure so I reckon it's cumulative earnings rather than monthly

Reactions: 6
They all claim to make 4 figures.... show us your bank account huns.

Someone I went to school with screenshot her FM account and she must think everyone Is stupid as its always the same bloody figure so I reckon it's cumulative earnings rather than monthly
The bodyshop people do the same.

Reactions: 2
The bodyshop people do the same.
I did the body shop thing for a while. Sold thousands and my take home was never more than £300 a time which tbf was easy money as I couldn’t be arsed to do the heavy mlm sm sell just gave people catalogues that asked but it certainly wasn’t enough for me to quit my job. Great to fed my handbag habit tho 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 Lying witch

Reactions: 3
The average time for a woman aged 30 to 34 is 38:41 and even everyday runners average 28-37 min, I cannot believe she can do it in 27.
She's full of tit. If she was genuinely running at that pace, she would post the splits. Don't know how she thinks anyone will believe she can run that fast 😂

Reactions: 5
She's full of tit. If she was genuinely running at that pace, she would post the splits. Don't know how she thinks anyone will believe she can run that fast 😂
I'm calling Bullshit on her running 5km in 27 minutes, especially an outdoor run, at the windy seaside.

It's notoriously easier to run on a treadmill, as opposed to outdoors, and the few times she's shared her stats from a treadmill run, she's not been anywhere near that pace.

I disagree with it being “notoriously easier to run on a treadmill“. I find it much harder.

That said, I don’t think I fully believe she’s running 5km at that speed. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was taking breaks and pausing her watch. When I first started running I used to do that a lot, but then I didn’t post to the world my stats. It was just for me.

Reactions: 2
She does seem to lose weight quickly, but can't seem to keep it off. The treadmills at the gym I go to you can pause them and the belt stops moving and time also pauses until you restart, I would say that's probably more likely if there's any reality in her run time. Not impossible to run 5km in that time by any means, but it's not far off royal marine fitness test standards so seems unlikely.

Reactions: 4
My 5k pb time is 24.15. Ive worked so hard.

If she can run that quickly now I'll eat my hat.
I reckon she sets the fast pace on the treadmill runs 1-2 minutes jumps off but keeps it's running.
Outside pauses her watch.

A teacher ... also married to a teacher ... asking for end of term presents for teachers 😂

raising the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.