KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s absolutely obsessed with going on holiday isn’t she? Why would anyone drag two very young children to Greece amidst all this uncertainty - having to get PCR tests before you set off, the possibility of having to isolate on return, the risk of catching covid even from the flight or the country changing rules/restrictions while you’re there? There must be something seriously missing in her life if she’s so fixated on weight loss and holidays.

Reactions: 12
God she’s absolutely obsessed with going on holiday isn’t she? Why would anyone drag two very young children to Greece amidst all this uncertainty - having to get PCR tests before you set off, the possibility of having to isolate on return, the risk of catching covid even from the flight or the country changing rules/restrictions while you’re there? There must be something seriously missing in her life if she’s so fixated on weight loss and holidays.
Because what Kate wants, Kate must have beyond all sense and reason. She's such a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 11
PCR tests are so unpleasant, my poor baby nephew has has countless ones when he's had normal fevers (as in typical for a young kid), not sure I'd want to put kids through it for the sake of a holiday.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
PCR tests are so unpleasant, my poor baby nephew has has countless ones when he's had normal fevers (as in typical for a young kid), not sure I'd want to put kids through it for the sake of a holiday.
It does depend on where she’s going though on whether he kids will need to be tested. If she’s going to Spain under 12s are exempt and don’t need to be tested

I think im most excited to see what monstrosities the Mother wears during this holiday!! #muttondressedaslamb #likestowearatablecloth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t really class 12 days as ‘a few nights’ would you 😂😂 her mum and dad love a holiday don’t they! This must be where she gets it from. Do they not have jobs?
Lindos is in Rhodes, so they must have had a holiday there and then gone over to Kos to meet Kate and co. Should have known our Kate couldn’t have a holiday just the four of them, who would entertain the kids whilst she lays in the sun!

Reactions: 13
Have they ever been on holiday without her parents being there?
Don’t think so… just when they went to Florida on honeymoon I think. But I think that was bankrolled by the parents (throwback to the pre-wedding tears… anyone else remember? 😂)

but since they had kids, no. They need round the clock babysitters so kate can clock off from parenting

Also, find it super annoying how she bangs on about how she’s been desperate for a holiday… they went abroad last year during the midst of the pandemic, they’ve had countless weekends away etc. Typical spoilt Kate acting like she’s the only person who’s holidays have been affected

Reactions: 23
Don’t think so… just when they went to Florida on honeymoon I think. But I think that was bankrolled by the parents (throwback to the pre-wedding tears… anyone else remember? 😂)

but since they had kids, no. They need round the clock babysitters so kate can clock off from parenting

Also, find it super annoying how she bangs on about how she’s been desperate for a holiday… they went abroad last year during the midst of the pandemic, they’ve had countless weekends away etc. Typical spoilt Kate acting like she’s the only person who’s holidays have been affected
They could potentially pay for them to all go?

Went to London with the kids … cut trip early.
2 weeks later went to London just the pair of them.

Reactions: 10
5 stories of the sea already and she’s not even been there a day. Gonna be a loooong holiday for her Instagram followers 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Personally found her stories a little patronising…. Here’s a ream of pictures and videos of us on holiday… here’s us out for dinner… here’s the beach…. Here’s A&E dancing at the disco…. And then…. Those struggling during the holidays, here’s a list of places doing free kids meals.

tone deaf.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.