KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally found her stories a little patronising…. Here’s a ream of pictures and videos of us on holiday… here’s us out for dinner… here’s the beach…. Here’s A&E dancing at the disco…. And then…. Those struggling during the holidays, here’s a list of places doing free kids meals.

tone deaf.
She could have added her number 1 piece of advice regarding holidays - get your parents to pay for them. As that seems to be how she does it

Reactions: 12
Personally found her stories a little patronising…. Here’s a ream of pictures and videos of us on holiday… here’s us out for dinner… here’s the beach…. Here’s A&E dancing at the disco…. And then…. Those struggling during the holidays, here’s a list of places doing free kids meals.

tone deaf.
I’ve seen a few instagrammers sharing this, another bandwagon to jump on. None of those meals are actually free either, still need to buy adult meals which for a lot of people is still a reach at the moment….all while they’re out on an expensive day out/holiday etc.
Also Kos…absolute tit hole of a place….so desperate for a holiday. It looks dead

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen a few instagrammers sharing this, another bandwagon to jump on. None of those meals are actually free either, still need to buy adult meals which for a lot of people is still a reach at the moment….all while they’re out on an expensive day out/holiday etc.
Also Kos…absolute tit hole of a place….so desperate for a holiday. It looks dead
Also astounded by this. I have a senior managerial professional job. We earn a good living. I would not class taking my children to these places something that we do because we are ‘struggling’ it’s just good value family food. The relative deprivation created by these absolute bell ends living champagne lifestyles on lemonade money, making normal people feel like they are somehow ‘failing’ by not insisting on every meal being ‘high end’ (although she’s about as high end as the IKEA furniture I own)

argh. I just cannot abide these utter dick heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lindos is in Rhodes, so they must have had a holiday there and then gone over to Kos to meet Kate and co. Should have known our Kate couldn’t have a holiday just the four of them, who would entertain the kids whilst she lays in the sun!
Don’t you mean when she runs 20 minute 5ks?

Reactions: 1
At least her dad seems to be remotely sensible. Can hear him saying ‘Kate? It’s not healthy for her’ In a pleading way whilst she films a one year old eating Mayonnaise out of a pot whilst Kate fills it uncaring for the gram. She’s an utter joke

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
At least her dad seems to be remotely sensible. Can hear him saying ‘Kate? It’s not healthy for her’ In a pleading way whilst she films a one year old eating Mayonnaise out of a pot whilst Kate fills it uncaring for the gram. She’s an utter joke
Why on earth would you like a child that young have such a large amount of mayo to eat!

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would you like a child that young have such a large amount of mayo to eat!
There’s not even a reason for her to have Mayo, it looks like she’s had spag Bol, which wouldn’t have come with it, so she’s obviously given it to her. She’ll be moaning later that she’s had no sleep because she’s been throwing up!

Reactions: 6
Poor little babe having all that heavy mayo on her tummy 😢 Kate can be such a dick

Reactions: 1
The girls in bikinis feels so unnecessary, the bottoms don’t look like they’d cover a swim nappy on the baby!

Reactions: 9
The girls in bikinis feels so unnecessary, the bottoms don’t look like they’d cover a swim nappy on the baby!
Personally I don’t think shops should even sell bikinis for small children, they should be in sun safe suits and a hat and kept in the shade as much as possible, especially in a place like Greece in peak summer!

Reactions: 24
You know i usually love seeing people's holiday photos, I haven't been abroad for 8 years and I love seeing photos of people abroad on their holidays loving life.
But, in the midst of everything and people not being able to put food on the table, I think sharing so much about your lovely holiday abroad, in the school holidays (which costs an absolute fortune) is just bad taste at the minute. Keep it to yourselves, have a lovely time, don't throw it everyone's face.
Sorry if that sounds petty, but I've had enough of it this year. Why do they have to share EVERTHING on social media. I work for the NHS, have worked my jocking socks off throughout the pandemic and still can't afford a holiday abroad in the school holiday, yes I'm bitter, no that's not her fault.
Social media has created show offs everywhere, just go on bloody holiday and enjoy it without oversharing every last pissin detail 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know i usually love seeing people's holiday photos, I haven't been abroad for 8 years and I love seeing photos of people abroad on their holidays loving life.
But, in the midst of everything and people not being able to put food on the table, I think sharing so much about your lovely holiday abroad, in the school holidays (which costs an absolute fortune) is just bad taste at the minute. Keep it to yourselves, have a lovely time, don't throw it everyone's face.
Sorry if that sounds petty, but I've had enough of it this year. Why do they have to share EVERTHING on social media. I work for the NHS, have worked my jocking socks off throughout the pandemic and still can't afford a holiday abroad in the school holiday, yes I'm bitter, no that's not her fault.
Social media has created show offs everywhere, just go on bloody holiday and enjoy it without oversharing every last pissin detail 🙄.
Amen.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. And don’t repost about people struggling to feed their kids and ideas where to get cheap meals for kids from during the holidays. It’s just bad taste.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but no! I’m breast feeding currently so not against it but just get out and sit on a sun lounger there’s no need
Absolutely no need. You wouldn’t bottle feed in the middle of the pool, you’d find some shade and sit down. This isn’t normalising breastfeeding, it’s already normal, it’s just being a complete head!!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.