KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making good use of that filter isn’t she!? I wonder if she realises how much it had altered her face, or if she thinks she really looks like that.
She’s so disordered I genuinely think that she feels she looks like that. It only takes 10 seconds to try that filter out to see how much it changes your appearance. 🤯

Reactions: 6
Oh my god! She’s sent those milk cookies for breast feeding mamas 🤢 to Lori (peachy_life) or whatever she is, she can’t even feed her because of tongue tie! Surely there’s better things to send a new mum 🤦🏼‍♀️😩

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Which filter is it? I’m intrigued 😂

How do they afford so many holidays and trips away. Does selling perfume and primary teaching really pay that well?!

Reactions: 2
God they get around! 2 weeks in Greece, off the plane then straight to Poland for another holiday 🥱

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh my god! She’s sent those milk cookies for breast feeding mamas 🤢 to Lori (peachy_life) or whatever she is, she can’t even feed her because of tongue tie! Surely there’s better things to send a new mum 🤦🏼‍♀️😩
bleeping infuriating.
Then again I bought my friend Botox after giving birth so maybe I’m not the best person to comment 😂 that being said she was very grateful!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone who claims to know all about breastfeeding (and she’s fed two!) she’s so stupid.

Reactions: 1
Looks like her poor kids have spent the holiday dumped in a kids club with strangers judging by this mornings stories

Reactions: 12
Looks like her poor kids have spent the holiday dumped in a kids club with strangers judging by this mornings stories
Yeah, if the kids club staff are saying they love her and they’ll miss her she’s obviously been there a lot! Just as well poor Kate has her Poland break in a couple of weeks as no doubt she’ll be sooo depressed her well deserved holiday is over. 🙄

Is it just me that wouldn’t trust a kids club with their kids 😂 my child is almost the same age to the day as Evelyn and I would never leave her in a foreign country, even with trained professionals 😂 plus, the kids spend enough time away from me during the week when I’m working, I’m taking them on holiday to spend time together as a family, not just dump them in a overseas version of nursery😳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it just me that wouldn’t trust a kids club with their kids 😂 my child is almost the same age to the day as Evelyn and I would never leave her in a foreign country, even with trained professionals 😂 plus, the kids spend enough time away from me during the week when I’m working, I’m taking them on holiday to spend time together as a family, not just dump them in a overseas version of nursery😳
Absolutely. I would maybe consider it with much older kids if they’re needing entertained and want to meet other kids their own age but even then I’d be wary. But personally I wouldn’t leave a 3 year old. Also, what’s the point if they still needed to look after the little one anyway? I wouldn’t bother dragging two young kids abroad in peak summer during a pandemic to then stick one into a kids club but Kate was obviously getting withdrawal symptoms having had no holiday for a whole year or whatever it was!

Reactions: 5
I completely agree!! The staff looked really young, who knows what checks they do there-dbs or qualifications.
I would have thought having her family there would be enough-it’s her dad who always seems to be entertaining the kids anyway.

Reactions: 3
I completely agree!! The staff looked really young, who knows what checks they do there-dbs or qualifications.
I would have thought having her family there would be enough-it’s her dad who always seems to be entertaining the kids anyway.
A few years ago in Spain our hotel had a mini club for 2 hours each day 12-2 - hottest time of day so great to get children out of the sun, my daughter wanted to play there one day so I took her, you could leave them for the 2 hours - but the staff’s English was not brilliant (great second language but still not ‘fluent’) and my daughter was only 4 so no way was I leaving her! So for a few hours every day I would take her in and do some arts and crafts type things with her 😆 There is no way I would leave my 3 yr old with strangers!

Reactions: 4
The kids club staff have likely got no child based qualifications and no DBS or equivalent check. Some hotels have a rule that children under a certain age the parents must stay with them but alot don’t. My friend worked as a kids club entertainer in turkey a few years ago - we were on holiday there and had been a few times. A member of staff mentioned they needed a new kids club entertainer and customers liked it if they were English and jokingly asked if she fancied it - she went back a few weeks later and worked cash in hand as she only had a tourist visa (hotel aware obviously!). Very little checks were done on her, if any that I can recall!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A juice cleanse now ffs….I’d she stuck to something for more than 5 minutes she wouldn’t come back from a 2 week holiday having put on 10 pounds. Then she’ll do this cleanse probably lose the 10lbs and then bugger off to Poland and eat sausage and pierogi and cake and wonder why she’s put it all back on…what happened to her amazing plan with the 6 meals and the smoothie bowls 🙄

If you gain 10lb on a ten day holiday you’re either restricting yourself beforehand or overeating on holiday, probably both. None of that is healthy! God it’s just the same tit on repeat with her isn’t it?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.