KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just gonna say it, I’m sick to bleeping death of breastfeeding.

Feed your babies and bore off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve seen some gorgeous photos of mums feeding on the beach or poolside, kates photo just looks utterly ridiculous, surely you’d go to the shallow part of the pool instead of trying to balance her on one knee? So unnatural looking

Reactions: 4
I support breast feeding HOWEVER is it necessary to feed your baby in the pool? Like poolside ok but she’s stood in the pool? I wouldn’t eat my breakfast in the pool so why is it necessary for her to feed in the pool?

Reactions: 12
That baby obviously likes to crawl and they been letting her do it anywhere she is filthy. God knows what's on the floor outside

Reactions: 3
Oh how convenient that her rents are there for babysitting duties for their anniversary! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Absolutely no need. You wouldn’t bottle feed in the middle of the pool, you’d find some shade and sit down. This isn’t normalising breastfeeding, it’s already normal, it’s just being a complete head!!
THIS! Late to reply because seeing her post this infuriated me. She thinks she's an advocate for breastfeeding, but she's not. She's the reason so many people tell us breastfeeding mums to put it away.

I would never ever feed my baby in the pool, I wouldn't eat a meal in the pool, let alone have a drink in there, she's just so desperate for attention. Look at me I'm breastfeeding. She's so uneducated 🤷‍♀️ Kate if you're reading this you're a disgrace!

ETA I'm not against breastfeeding as I exclusively breastfeed, but not in a swimming pool! She's just doing it for the likes and attention. Such an oddball

Reactions: 19
'got the playsuit in a 14 but a 12 would be better...' no it wouldn't!
What a strange thing for her to say, it's very clear that the 14 fits her perfectly🤔 it's only a label in an outfit why does she care so much. All these instahuns say it, size down blah blah it drives me mad!

Reactions: 10
'got the playsuit in a 14 but a 12 would be better...' no it wouldn't!
I thought exactly that as soon as I saw it 🤣, I was zooming in like ayyyy what, where exactly is it too big on you, you walloper! She couldn't possibly be a size 14 could she 🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Reactions: 9
She will be making iced coffees at home like she does with every other fad she picks up on holiday…que the 800 gallons of dairy products making a reappearance

What the actual duck

She looks like she has pubes on her head. If that's fashion nowadays I'm glad I am not fashionable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly shoot me (especially as I used to work in the makeup world) but I don’t get this lamination trend at all!

Reactions: 9
If that’s what that product does to your eyebrows then I don’t want it.
A monthly wax and tint is all I need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.