KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Technically she isn’t breaking rules.. families with a child under 1 can form a support bubble with another family
That is true, however I would suspect it wouldn’t be just them there seeing how much they love to break the rules and party (I was horrified at the party for evelyns christening!)

didn’t look at their clothing to be fair

Reactions: 1
That is true, however I would suspect it wouldn’t be just them there seeing how much they love to break the rules and party (I was horrified at the party for evelyns christening!)

didn’t look at their clothing to be fair
We all know her mum loves a party too 😂

Reactions: 1
So she lives in Tier 4 and has been off in the Lake District, ffs. She'll be breaking laws here and then moaning about Shaun being back at school I'm sure

Reactions: 9
One story - fridge full of dairy
Next story - vegan

Why oh why do tesco choose these uninspiring imbeciles?

Reactions: 8
Her “doing” veganuary is actually an insult to those of us who are vegan!

What is her angle with it besides the #ad and some pennies 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
she reminds me of Fopperholic when she does that creepy "I love me" smile at herself when taking a mirror photo

Middle of a pandemic and she is taking her kid to push her dolls pram around a supermarket. What a bleeping dense twit

Reactions: 17
Middle of a pandemic and she is taking her kid to push her dolls pram around a supermarket. What a bleeping dense twit
Came on to say the exact same thing. Sean is at home so why take a child with you?? Essential shopping, not a bloody day out

Reactions: 11
I haven’t seen the story, but my daughter is 17m now and hasn’t been to any shops since she was 6 months old because I’m too scared. I can wear a mask but she can’t really protect herself and if someone coughed I’d know to move, but she wouldn’t. I come home and wash my hands, change my clothes and clean my phone etc. I won’t cuddle her until I’ve cleaned just incase. I don’t let her touch anything I bring in, we are quarantining all post and parcels.

Kate hasn’t given a duck about being careful through the pandemic but will witch about teachers and early years working. Wait until she has to return to work but claims it isn’t safe to do so but taking your daughter out to the shops is fine? 🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.