Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Murdoch site it has been greyed out for months, from when it was first marked Sold STC. They have not changed it. :confused:
I've had it bookmarked on rightmove, yesterday is showed SSTC today it says no longer on the market suggesting a change in status. What is the Murdoch site?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I've had it bookmarked on rightmove, yesterday is showed SSTC today it says no longer on the market suggesting a change in status. What's the Murdoch site?

This is the site that it was advertised.

You can check with Land Registry, need the exact address.
See above, No 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell I've only missed 2 days on here & there's another new thread started & nearly finished 😳
The Skanky tit show rolls on, picking up speed 😂

Huge congratulations to any of you who managed to listen to the mum's.net tripe. I only managed 7mins & could cope no more 🙉

I'm quite excited at all the upcoming 'truths', YouTube vids that have been promised..... said nobody ever.

She's definitely struggling to plaster over the cracks that are her life. The desperation in everything now is hilarious & certainly not hidden. I think we'll see a volcanic explosion. And it's not the kind of explosion she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
December 1st, not long now but I have a feeling that the new Covid Variant might mean
that Skanky's court date will be postponed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
We need some piping hot tea, like proper boiling, scorchio, hot to trot tea.. I’m more thirsty, than Mrs Thirsty in Thirsty land..🫖

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What on earth is going on with the eyebrows 🤣 but then looking at the state of make up artist Fern's face it's hardly surprising 🤪
It was so filtered you couldn’t even make out proper teeth. Just looked like a luminous line. I wasn’t listening to a word she said (it’s crap anyway), because I was trying to make out what was going on with the teeth!!! 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok ... so being the inquisitive silly me ... ` lets research what these influenzzerrs do out there for big bucks :unsure::unsure::unsure: ` ... I google ` porta potty dubai ` .... and wish I hadn't ( my son always laughs, that he should put a child lock to stop me googling nonsense online .. and he is right!! :oops: :oops: :oops: ) ... as with the Keiran pics, I knew I shouldnt, but did anyway!!😖😖😖 .... this is one of the tamer ones, but I think it gives the reader an idea on what is involved, and how these zlist nobodies make a few quid over there 🤢🤢🤢 .... the good news, this sounds to be right up pwicceeessss street ... Im sure she could accommodate these requests no problem :poop::poop::poop:🐟🐟🐟 ( that poor ... poor salmon!!! 🥴🥴🥴 ) .... Eeeeerrrrrmmmm son ... Ive been on google AGAIN 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
As they say in showbiz "There's no such thing as bad publicity." Before her he was just a wannabe from Love Island who no one remembered. Now we all know who he is and we're unlikely to forget him anytime soon (unfortunately).
He will be forgotten within a few kiss & tells after they split ... he has zero charisma & there is no interest in him outside of his involvement with her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok ... so being the inquisitive silly me ... ` lets research what these influenzzerrs do out there for big bucks :unsure::unsure::unsure: ` ... I google ` porta potty dubai ` .... and wish I hadn't ( my son always laughs, that he should put a child lock to stop me googling nonsense online .. and he is right!! :oops: :oops: :oops: ) ... as with the Keiran pics, I knew I shouldnt, but did anyway!!😖😖😖 .... this is one of the tamer ones, but I think it gives the reader an idea on what is involved, and how these zlist nobodies make a few quid over there 🤢🤢🤢 .... the good news, this sounds to be right up pwicceeessss street ... Im sure she could accommodate these requests no problem :poop::poop::poop:🐟🐟🐟 ( that poor ... poor salmon!!! 🥴🥴🥴 )
Yes I went on there and REALLY wished I hadn't but it passed some time and I feel throughly educated in the Dubai scene now......so glad its not on my bucket list 😀 😅 😄 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes I went on there and REALLY wished I hadn't but it passed some time and I feel throughly educated in the Dubai scene now......so glad its not on my bucket list 😀 😅 😄 😉
I must be getting jaded because all I could think was does it have to be a Salmon? What if only, say, halibut was available, or a nice bit of plaice?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He will be forgotten within a few kiss & tells after they split ... he has zero charisma & there is no interest in him outside of his involvement with her
This is very true. But he thinks he's some kind of Adonis who will be around forever. And I do think when he finally dumps her, there will be other wannabe Bimbos throwing themselves at him for a while. There will be the standard pap shots of him and the classless trollop at Sheesh. But that's where it ends. He'll be sticking things up his bum on onlyfans shortly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
We need some piping hot tea, like proper boiling, scorchio, hot to trot tea.. I’m more thirsty, than Mrs Thirsty in Thirsty land..🫖
There's something happening this month, I can't say anymore, but when it happens you'll know I knew all along. 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ok ... so being the inquisitive silly me ... ` lets research what these influenzzerrs do out there for big bucks :unsure::unsure::unsure: ` ... I google ` porta potty dubai ` .... and wish I hadn't ( my son always laughs, that he should put a child lock to stop me googling nonsense online .. and he is right!! :oops: :oops: :oops: ) ... as with the Keiran pics, I knew I shouldnt, but did anyway!!😖😖😖 .... this is one of the tamer ones, but I think it gives the reader an idea on what is involved, and how these zlist nobodies make a few quid over there 🤢🤢🤢 .... the good news, this sounds to be right up pwicceeessss street ... Im sure she could accommodate these requests no problem :poop::poop::poop:🐟🐟🐟 ( that poor ... poor salmon!!! 🥴🥴🥴 ) .... Eeeeerrrrrmmmm son ... Ive been on google AGAIN 🤮🤮🤮
Dear God.I thought salmonphilia had something to do with flaky pastry,slices of fish and a light lunch.Must get out more.But not to Dubai.
Ok ... so being the inquisitive silly me ... ` lets research what these influenzzerrs do out there for big bucks :unsure::unsure::unsure: ` ... I google ` porta potty dubai ` .... and wish I hadn't ( my son always laughs, that he should put a child lock to stop me googling

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like how he tries to be jovial in the vids, he's about as jovial as dysentery.

Sadly I think his end game is to be the final boyfriend, tried to tame her, couldn't, sad interviews on GMTV. Think Alex Best

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.