Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying my hardest to keep up with this thread so I don't miss anything that happens before the 15th. Not long to go now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Something about those broken nails 💅 is bothering me. I’m not a wearer of acrylics but I know you’d have to be going some to cause that damage. Can anyone she’s any light on how these could have broken so severely?

CW's house is still marked Sold STC. If the sale had fallen through and it was up for sale again I would have thought that would have been removed. I know others have stated that the estate agents do not always remove the advert for houses that have been sold straight away. If they are still trying to sell the house leaving Sold STC does not make sense. :confused:
Phone the agent and ask? Say you’re a cash buyer 😜

Reactions: 17
Something about those broken nails 💅 is bothering me. I’m not a wearer of acrylics but I know you’d have to be going some to cause that damage. Can anyone she’s any light on how these could have broken so severely?
I thought exactly the same - I wore them for years & years , I only ever broke a couple like that when I was renovating my house , ripping up carpets , stripping walls etc .

That’s why i noticed , you might crack the odd one but to break them like that is really difficult .
Maybe she’s getting stuck in with renovating the tit hole she lives in . Not !

• Angry
Reactions: 17

I think kp wants people to wonder about the nails.
All part of her victim persona.
It looks pretty brutal and one looked painful, but she's released the photos deliberately so we'll say exactly that.

Keeping the dv line going , whilst simultaneously doing the 'i stay with him because I love him / have nowhere else to go' MH narrative alive.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
December 1st, not long now but I have a feeling that the new Covid Variant might mean
that Skanky's court date will be postponed.
It’ll go online if restrictions come in again.

Reactions: 10
Picking the crap out of her bum crack looking for some more tit to put her kids name against.
Jeez, stop exploiting everything & every fucker, realise your washed up and get a job behind the bar at the local pub where you can get your draws off and your tits out to a pissed up audience every single night who will then go home, sober up the next morning and say to each other, "what the duck was that, I wouldn't with yours mate."

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But Katie, you said in that podcast, you couldn’t care less if you were ever in the paper again 🤷🏻‍♀️ And here you are begging them to turn up, FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was JUST about to post the same thing! I'm sure she's doing it to seem erratic and mentally unstable.. contradicting herself on purpose so people question her mental state. She's thick yeh but she's a devious witch as well! There's no way she doesn't know how hated she is and yet she's carrying on. Shes doing it ALL on purpose.

I think kp wants people to wonder about the nails.
All part of her victim persona.
It looks pretty brutal and one looked painful, but she's released the photos deliberately so we'll say exactly that.
So Christmas Carol is plotting her “ endgame “ , hopefully just after she pops out another crotch goblin , in order that he can play the ever grieving & devoted Widower and New Single Father to Tia Marie ****** Toddler - who Tried His Best To Help Her , whilst Skanky is simultaneously busily plotting a narrative that she is Being Abused .

So how does this play out in the end ?

Does she disappear into thin air taking her stashed cash and AFP & the oxygen cylinder with her , never to be seen again & leave Christmas Carol to play the hapless , lost Single Father left behind ?

Widow Wanky , forever hunting for Disappeared Dolly but with a huge cloud of suspicion hanging over his grief……and what of the feral children ? The ( hopefully) new baby ? The horses ? The dogs ? The houses ? Pete you bleep ?
Keiron you wanker ?

(I hated you both but don’t tell the Ferals.)

When does Bianca Gascogne get involved ?
SO MANY QUESTIONS

• Haha
Well if it's pulling the old MH trick again then surely the Priory aren't having any sucsess so with any luck the daft cow will get sectioned and put away.
If only she was half as clever as she thinks she is.
bleeping deluded.

Reactions: 14
On the first day of Christmas, Carl said to Katie P, where the hell we gonna put the Christmas tree..? On the second day of Christmas
But Katie, you said in that podcast, you couldn’t care less if you were ever in the paper again 🤷🏻‍♀️ And here you are begging them to turn up, FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s stuck in a time warp, the same old shite being churned out over and over again, a ‘press call’ for a hoodie with a horse logo??? I mean come on🙄 no doubt creepy crawly will be there lurking with his ‘CrockFather’ hoodie on, shoving bath bombs up his wonky writ off snout

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, I don't think Katie DID have the kids last Christmas? There was a photo shoot at Henle Hall and another one in Carl's lounge with an obscene mountain of presents, but they were almost certainly taken before the 25th.
I think she did have them. I remember Cole saying they had left a home delivery of food to late and couldn't get a slot so had frozen pizza for Christmas Dinner. The trampy troglodytes.

Attachments

Reactions: 12

I will leave that to someone else. 🏠 :sneaky:

Reactions: 6
So sounds like no Christmas at Carol’s this year. Seems to be living at the MM now. Highly doubt the kids will be allowed there, after everything that has gone down the last few months. Besides, it’s the dad’s turn this year. She certainly talks like she is not being sent down in December. 😡😡😡
Ooh, @DC16 , I'm loving your new badge, lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.