Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever Katie shows, it's always for a reason!
Maybe another DV claim just prior to court appearance

it reminds me of the photo shown the evening of slapgate with Bunnie in the foreground and the bottle of Vodka on the table behind her. It’s seems to me she wants her hands to be seen. Not sure why it was taken down so quickly. Maybes put up soon!

Reactions: 10
Maybe another DV claim just prior to court appearance

it reminds me of the photo shown the evening of slapgate with Bunnie in the foreground and the bottle of Vodka on the table behind her. It’s seems to me she wants her hands to be seen. Not sure why it was taken down so quickly. Maybes put up soon!
Yeah and wasn't wearing her ring either. But apparently doesn't wear it much in the house, just leaves it laying about....

Reactions: 9
Wtf?!?!?!? Salmon up the Jacksy. I must live a sheltered life. For a million pounds I wouldn't have someone tit on my chest or have me shoving a salmon up their butt. There are some right sickos in the world and the women that do this for money just sad desperate wannabes.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think she did have them. I remember Cole saying they had left a home delivery of food to late and couldn't get a slot so had frozen pizza for Christmas Dinner. The trampy troglodytes.
the 10k ring that turned into a 50k ring wow thats good profit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf?!?!?!? Salmon up the Jacksy. I must live a sheltered life. For a million pounds I wouldn't have someone tit on my chest or have me shoving a salmon up their butt. There are some right sickos in the world and the women that do this for money just sad desperate wannabes.
The piece i read included the man taking laxatives first then.........

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Something about those broken nails 💅 is bothering me. I’m not a wearer of acrylics but I know you’d have to be going some to cause that damage. Can anyone she’s any light on how these could have broken so severely?

Phone the agent and ask? Say you’re a cash buyer 😜
I wear acrylics constantly and you’d only get them like that if she’s been biting them or something
Maybe the gear she is taking is potent and it’s burning thru the nails 🤣🤣 loads of girls I know use those my nails to do ‘corners’ aka sniff the coke off them

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m glad you googled and gave us the letts note version. You know you are not made for that life when you sit there knowing that they don’t mean M&S salmon fillets as you can’t even get them on the foil to roast in one piece.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As others have said, it takes some serious force to snap them like that.. plus she's said nothing about what's happened to them when usually she has to make a song and dance about everything..then the video being removed. Super Suss 👌🏼

Something has been driving me mad about Her insta that was removed. I don’t think it’s about the phone. It’s about her nails. The pic taken at lunch with H on Sunday shows her with her right hand on H’s shoulder. Perfectly manicured (if you like that sort of thing) . The insta yesterday shows the same hand with all the nails in a dreadful state. She is purposely showing her hand.
The bling ring was also missing...🤔

As others have said, it takes some serious force to snap them like that.. plus she's said nothing about what's happened to them when usually she has to make a song and dance about everything..then the video being removed. Super Suss 👌🏼
🤣🤣with all the porta potty talk, I read your first sentence all kinds of wrong🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.