Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt they'd tolerate it very long being a muslim country with strong ethics and all that.
Maybe that’s why she hasn’t jumped on the Dubai bandwagon (she’d make an excellent porta potty!) - she’d soon upset the law with her grotesque ways and be thrown into a jail with no hope of getting out.

Reactions: 16
Maybe that’s why she hasn’t jumped on the Dubai bandwagon (she’d make an excellent porta potty!) - she’d soon upset the law with her grotesque ways and be thrown into a jail with no hope of getting out.
She to old for Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 21
CW's house is still marked Sold STC. If the sale had fallen through and it was up for sale again I would have thought that would have been removed. I know others have stated that the estate agents do not always remove the advert for houses that have been sold straight away. If they are still trying to sell the house leaving Sold STC does not make sense. :confused:

Reactions: 9
This is a serious question....I'm no fan or supporter of CW at all but what is he getting out of the relationship with KP? In her heyday I get it , he'd be going up that there London, going to parties and premieres, getting all togged up and his pictures in closer and heat etc , but now ? He is being ridiculed, lucky to get his pic in The Sun for all the wrong reasons and a takeaway on a Sat nt with KP. I don't get what he's seeing in her or getting out of living in her drama?
As they say in showbiz "There's no such thing as bad publicity." Before her he was just a wannabe from Love Island who no one remembered. Now we all know who he is and we're unlikely to forget him anytime soon (unfortunately).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As they say in showbiz "There's no such thing as bad publicity." Before her he was just a wannabe from Love Island who no one remembered. Now we all know who he is and we're unlikely to forget him anytime soon (unfortunately).
We all might but I doubt if the wider public do

Reactions: 9
CW's house is still marked Sold STC. If the sale had fallen through and it was up for sale again I would have thought that would have been removed. I know others have stated that the estate agents do not always remove the advert for houses that have been sold straight away. If they are still trying to sell the house leaving Sold STC does not make sense. :confused:
Today Little Canfield is greyed out and says " No longer on the market ". Withdrawn for Wanky to continue to live in or has the sale gone through (which would explain his 'got no 'ouse' comment?

Reactions: 13
This is a serious question....I'm no fan or supporter of CW at all but what is he getting out of the relationship with KP? In her heyday I get it , he'd be going up that there London, going to parties and premieres, getting all togged up and his pictures in closer and heat etc , but now ? He is being ridiculed, lucky to get his pic in The Sun for all the wrong reasons and a takeaway on a Sat nt with KP. I don't get what he's seeing in her or getting out of living in her drama?
Even when it was faymuss, it took a great deal of cojones to take on skanky so there surely had to be advantages for enduring der fing although for the life of me I cannot think of One; No. Not even 'that' could be a compensation for putting up with the sheer vileness of it :(

I have wondered about this too.So far he’s got a blue tick on his insta, a couple of holidays and all the cheapo tracksuits he could desire.
I can only suppose that he’s sticking around to see if things improve in the long run.Lets face facts, it’s not even z list fame, but to him it’s better than nothing.Im afraid he has burnt his bridges with Kp,if he is known at all,it is for negative reasons.
He is clever enough to know that he can’t make it on his own “talent”,so that’s why he is hanging around.
Some Fame though; Imagine thinking that following dat fing around like a shadow and putting up with it's shite plus also being known as The One Wot Clumped It One finally is The Way to be faymuss? What a berk! ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Today Little Canfield is greyed out and says " No longer on the market ". Withdrawn for Wanky to continue to live in or has the sale gone through (which would explain his 'got no 'ouse' comment?
On the Murdoch site it has been greyed out for months, from when it was first marked Sold STC. They have not changed it. :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.