Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a close runner up again with the title but well done! 😉

My Summary/Preview:
Christmas is coming and the goose KP is getting fat 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell- 90 quid is a lunch for 2 here!! In the local pub!! Yikes!
Thanks @265 for the new thread; we're getting closer folks to the day- 17 more sleeps is it?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I thought the same about the price , it’s a bargain , though I don’t imagine they frequent “ nice” eateries

I suppose £90 is a lot , in McDonalds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I swear, I,m nearly in tears here for poor Harvey, Obvious how she preps him want she wants him to say, Carl standing beside him mouthing the words along with Harvey. Why has someone not stepped in years ago to protect Harvey from his mother using him like this, it makes my BLOOD BOIL 😡😡😡😡😡 this weekend visit isnt about Harvey its about her doing anything to promote the " Harvey" clothing no doubt her benefiting financially in her usual under the table way

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh duck off with the woolly hats whilst eating.
Common as muck.
Everything about those photos is horrible.

It looks like a care facility outing with H as the carer.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
How’s the Boombod 7 day challenge going Katie? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I messaged a friend who lives near Cheltenham, he thinks they had lunch at Gallagher retail park on the Tewkesbury road

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Yours was terrific!

Thanks for liking my title, there was some stiff competition!
It’s been snowing up North today, so the title Christmas is coming is perfect! 💯

Rather be snuggled indoors, than out and about, mooching and scrounging for food like KP! 😂

Spare a thought for Krusties Aid this Crimbo! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The courts don’t jail mothers of children with special needs. It doesn’t happen. It shouldn’t ever happen. As to paying ninety quid for three adults pub lunch. Yes, I can see that, especially these country places with a half decent chef. The judge in Katies case would have his sentenced thrown out if he said in summation that his verdict had been influenced by seeing Daily Mail articles. The press coverage counts for nothing.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Re the bill, it looks like a bog standard eatery, the sort that tries to market itself as a homely farm shop (with gift shop tat and overpriced bags of kindling). Everything mass produced.

Around here (there are a couple similar outide the city) maybe £20 for a bog standard Sunday main and pud for one.

Looks like they've given poor H £30 worth of bloody chips.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I swear, I,m nearly in tears here for poor Harvey, Obvious how she preps him want she wants him to say, Carl standing beside him mouthing the words along with Harvey. Why has someone not stepped in years ago to protect Harvey from his mother using him like this, it makes my BLOOD BOIL 😡😡😡😡😡 this weekend visit isnt about Harvey its about her doing anything to promote the " Harvey" clothing no doubt her benefiting financially in her usual under the table way
Absolutely!! it's wrong in so many ways the exfoliating sponge being a prime example - much more sense commercially for it to be princesses fave sponge but no because dad would rightly object so its H's fave...total BS. He prefers real techniques version ✌

100% guarantee they folded the bill to hide the jäger bombs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Re the bill, it looks like a bog standard eatery, the sort that tries to market itself as a homely farm shop (with gift shop tat and overpriced bags of kindling). Everything mass produced.

Around here (there are a couple similar outide the city) maybe £20 for a bog standard Sunday main and pud for one.

Looks like they've given poor H £30 worth of bloody chips.
The bill has collect loyalty points at the bottom, so a pub chain, or supermarket cafe?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh duck off with the woolly hats whilst eating.
Common as muck.
Everything about those photos is horrible.

It looks like a care facility outing with H as the carer.
I thought that too, and I'm in no way stuck up at all, but take your bleeping hat and coat off. My mum used to say 'Oh, are you not stopping?' if anybody did that near her. Chavs. 👍

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.