Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can check with Land Registry, need the exact address.
It won’t show the new owners yet (if the sale has completed this week) as it will take a while for registration to be submitted by the buyers sols and then for the land registry to check and formally register. Sols and land registry both still catching up on that side following Covid and the hell thar was the stamp duty holiday. For my sins I am a conveyancer 😉 and that was possibly my most grown up, sensible and dull post to date. Sorry gang, I’ll ensure normality is resumed.

I like how he tries to be jovial in the vids, he's about as jovial as dysentery.

Sadly I think his end game is to be the final boyfriend, tried to tame her, couldn't, sad interviews on GMTV. Think Alex Best
Jade Goody’s ex Jack did the same and still dining out on it all these years later. It’s like writing a good Christmas song that keeps you in royalties.

Reactions: 26
The latest bollocks.

Skanky says Princess ‘a million percent’ wants to go into show business, but if she does she’ll need to tread carefully. At the moment people hold back in respect for her young age but if she does things which show lack of respect for herself that respect will be lost and there’ll be a lot of ugly comments swirling around her.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Ok ... so being the inquisitive silly me ... ` lets research what these influenzzerrs do out there for big bucks :unsure::unsure::unsure: ` ... I google ` porta potty dubai ` .... and wish I hadn't ( my son always laughs, that he should put a child lock to stop me googling nonsense online .. and he is right!! :oops: :oops: :oops: ) ... as with the Keiran pics, I knew I shouldnt, but did anyway!!😖😖😖 .... this is one of the tamer ones, but I think it gives the reader an idea on what is involved, and how these zlist nobodies make a few quid over there 🤢🤢🤢 .... the good news, this sounds to be right up pwicceeessss street ... Im sure she could accommodate these requests no problem :poop::poop::poop:🐟🐟🐟 ( that poor ... poor salmon!!! 🥴🥴🥴 ) .... Eeeeerrrrrmmmm son ... Ive been on google AGAIN 🤮🤮🤮
Allegedly (cough) why lauren was 'holidaying' in Dubai years ago.
Plus camel - er- 'satisfaction' .
She did state a week or two ago that she was heading back to 'Dubia'.

Sadly for kp and lauren they have their pic of young, pretty girls. They would only pay kp for a laugh.

Now Son of Anna, get that safety lock on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is very true. But he thinks he's some kind of Adonis who will be around forever. And I do think when he finally dumps her, there will be other wannabe Bimbos throwing themselves at him for a while. There will be the standard pap shots of him and the classless trollop at Sheesh. But that's where it ends. He'll be sticking things up his bum on onlyfans shortly.
I think he already does this plenty , it’s just not online yet …..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think he already does this plenty , it’s just not online yet …..
I’m already calling him getting with Jizz (Stephen Bears bint) when their respective partners go to prison. Bears knob is on a non existent par to Coles so she can bring his cock sleeve.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like how he tries to be jovial in the vids, he's about as jovial as dysentery.

Sadly I think his end game is to be the final boyfriend, tried to tame her, couldn't, sad interviews on GMTV. Think Alex Best
This would actually be a genius move , I’m not going to name names because I don’t want a backlash ( even though I know most of you guys are fair & understand this Zleb gameplay ) but “ professional grieving “ I couldn’t save them from themselves” widow/ widower is a red top / chav magazine sure fire money spinner .
Is he really that cunning ?

Because he’s certainly not that clever .

It would surely explain how he can tolerate her company when he clearly can’t stand her , that’s stark staringly obvious & let’s face it , she is bloody grim .

And this talk of a baby that he obviously doesn’t want either .

That would massively increase your marketability… and I see one of the people I’d got in mind who has partially made their living this way had already been mentioned .

But to deliberately engineer the “ end game” of a washed up Zleb to the point of having to tolerate an absolute monster is another level .
It’s actually book - plot worthy 😀

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The Frogfather 🙄 wonder if Carol came up with that, as he has pictures in his lounge…
Jesus wept , what in the name of Universal Credit is that ?

Surely The Chavfather would be far more appropriate ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But something big might happen in the next six months . Possibly . Or not .
It will all come out, it's all Pete you cunts fault, and Kieran you wanker. It Wasn't me wat dunit your highness judge, I was in the priory when a mystery man nicked my wig and crashed my car. I was in the priory having my horoscope read when the sun caused me to go bankrupt with their lies that I sold to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Frogfather 🙄 wonder if Carol came up with that, as he has pictures in his lounge…
Who is fronting this , who's put their name to this?
If babypwicey or whatever its called doesnt launch, how much money is Sophie in a hole for?KP walks away with clean hands financially and puts others in debt.
Wonder if thats why Sophie appears to be distancing herself?

Reactions: 16
Who is fronting this , who's put their name to this?
If babypwicey or whatever its called doesnt launch, how much money is Sophie in a hole for?KP walks away with clean hands financially and puts others in debt.
Wonder if thats why Sophie appears to be distancing herself?
There are websites, where you design the clothing. Tshirts, hoodies etc, decide how many you want to sell, at what price, then advertise on your social media. They only make them and send them out if you sell the amount you requsted. You make a percentage of the sales but it doesn't cost a penny upfront.

Reactions: 11
Oh wow.
That's not going to last long, somehow I think The Powers will have that taken down asap. As there's nothing to sue for. Copywrong kp.

Reactions: 9
There are websites, where you design the clothing. Tshirts, hoodies etc, decide how many you want to sell, at what price, then advertise on your social media. They only make them and send them out if you sell the amount you requsted. You make a percentage of the sales but it doesn't cost a penny upfront.
Thats good to know, thanks.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.