Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete and Emily are out of her league and I’m not surprised they don’t deal with KP directly. They conduct themselves completely differently and have no reason to speak to her unless it’s about the children. I have no doubt that she brought this treatment on herself!
Most definitely..couple of occasions have tried with hrr
remember when they all watched Pete on stage together and last year Pete was on her reality show talking to princess.
have just learnt give her a inch she takes mile so no longer even try

Reactions: 14
She has J&B who is filming them Cole?
She probably spent more time on her phone than interacting with the children.

She keeps saying "it will come out" but I'm still bloody waiting.....
I think her mind is as cluttered as the MM and that is why we are being bombarded with so much 💩 from her cos she is trying to get to those issues that led to her getting high and drunk behind the wheel knowing she is unlicensed.

She keeps saying "it will come out" but I'm still bloody waiting.....
I think her mind is as cluttered as the MM and that is why we are being bombarded with so much 💩 from her cos she is trying to get to those issues that led to her getting high and drunk behind the wheel knowing she is unlicensed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
CW has been Q on Socials and last time he was that Q she had the kids with AFP - so perhaps that's it?

Who knows with KP.... she's a law unto herself.

@Binfest post was interesting... Is that CW and his family removing himself from the car crash that is KP? @DC16 can you shed anymore light?

It's going to be a very lonely Xmas if so.... Sophie does seem to have distanced herself (if so - finally!) Sophie needs to focus on her family and career!

Reactions: 26
Also.. could someone please explain the bad feelings towards AFP .. (apart from bringing KP into the world)
Thats enough of a reason but there are plenty of others, ie just recently AFP was screeching that "The Media must leave Kate alone to recover" and yet her delightful offspring was still sending out Instas to the media sending Mummy into a frenzy of Blame at everybody else EXCEPT her little treasure.

OK I get it that A Mother ought to defend and care for their child (shame her bloody daughter does not stick to the same credo), however AFP has done NOTHING to stop this behaviour and in fact encourages it and she even allows the thing to share personal, intimate details of her own illness to the world telling them "Me Muvva's gonna die before Christmas x 5" Oh and she willingly poses for photos with her oxygen cylinder clutched to her with tubes up her nose to prove she's Really Ill, the problem being that the tank is not even switched on!

AFP has done nothing to stop this bandwagon with the monstrosity skanky yet its still the rest of the world's fault her freakshow offspring is the raving barmpot/User that it is, but in her defence it has to be said that even if she did remonstrate skanky would just stomp all over her regardless as she has done over every single one of the myriad of "Unsuitable Men" aka Victims that she drags in as The One and proceeeds to destroy.

Apologies if this offends anybody but AFP brought her up with the typical values of a do-as-you-likey I'm afraid. She's never in the wrong 'It weren't me, I didn't do it', she doesn't pay for anything she can get away with, or rips people off for what she can get away with, hides her money all over the shop & avoids paying taxes, she's only interested in painting & dressing herself and her daughters up while the boys can fend for themselves, house full of rubbish and tit everywhere, doesn't wash & lives in the same clothes for days, and always surrounded by dogs & other assorted hangers on, drives with no license or insurance whenever she feels like it. The list is endless. Oh yeah, forgot, uses people as slaves to work for her for duck all too 👍👍
Yep thats ** dealings alright. This rotten apple never fell far from the tree did it?

This. I think she's in huge denial of the reality of the situation. Because she always manages to evade and get away with every other mess she gets herself into, she thinks that she can somehow manage that again with this. She's been enabled so long her whole perception is skewed. She literally can't comprehend being caught and punished and actually suffering consequences.
Well I hope she gets her plastic arse nailed to the floor this time - the floor of a prison cell :)

She pimped her out as a 'child model' long before that.
and leaving her under age daughter with a series of randy photographers to go shopping? A damned fine Mother indeed! No wonder skanky has turned out like it has

She's a very passive parent. Anything for a quiet life is the impression I get. Can't really blame her, can you Imagine butting heads with Katie every day for 43 years.
Passive as in "anything for a quiet life"; Well if anybody is in any doubt as to whether keeping your kids in check is a good idea or not, just look what AFP has produced with her "enabling" !

To be honest i was always doubtful that they could stretch to buying the bigger house, since he sells used cars and she is a bankrupt owing 3 million.
Could have predicted months ago this was never going to happen, delusional to say the least.
You mean another mortgage company was not willing to take the risk on handing over the wherewithal to buy this sumptious residence for skanky to wreck? I cannot understand why not....................................................... LOL

if she has a child, council will find her somewhere to live, as there is a housing shortage. it may be something like del boys gaff, peckham ,21 st floor and she could claim universal credit now that her career is down the pan. my mother always sung to me " nobody loves a fairy when shes forty", and shes well over that !
Haha and remember how scathing she's been at people who don't live in Manshuns - her alter ego bunnyboiler banging-on about council bedsits etc! Well theres a nice one waiting for YOU skanky! Its already a filthy kharzi so you can move straight in :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I listened to what she said about doing everything right when she was pregnant with Harvey!!! 😂The lies just slip off her tongue so easily.
She said she did every thing by the text book, what book was she reading? - How to be a SLAPPER whilst pregnant 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
When a superimposed yule log makes your skin look better it's time to give up.

😁
I'm insomniacking next to my snoring fella and between that pic and this comment I'm nearly combusting trying to keep my howls of laughter in. Funniest thing EVER! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I listened to a couple of minutes of that nauseating interview with Netmums and had to turn it off. It was AWFUL. What the duck were those two women doing, representing a PARENTING website, simpering over an interview with a lying coke-head who's awaiting sentencing for drink-driving and driving without insurance whilst banned and who has been banned from her kids' school premises for foul-mouthed abuse?
And for them to have no idea that NONE OF HER KIDS LIVE WITH HER and to accept her lies that she has 50:50 residency of the younger 4. Getting them up in the morning for school? I bet she doesn't even know what school they go to, let alone the names of their teachers/what subjects the older ones are/were studying.
It makes me sick.
Don't forget that it is BANNED from Jett & Bunny's school for the verbal abuses and swearing she launched at the school gate - its a police order. She couldn't be there anyway :)

I think she’s looking at her own IG profile who is following her, who watched her BS stories. The meds she’s on, makes her Xtra paranoid! 👀
"Meds"........................ Is that what they call them? :unsure:

just read, katie did an interview saying she hates her kids, dads but "dont ever let the kids know this", she is the thickest, fucker ever !
She's bound to say that - they ruined her life didn't they? :mad: If you have a clip then please post it

is

Nah.
Shoving a bag of best Columbian up her konk.
She's skint now so its probably some cheap tit mixed with Vim

Everyone looks at Sophie Price and seems to forget that she also tried to launch a glamour modelling career but didn't manage to pull it off, probably pushed by AFP, this was long before going down an academic route ... Google Sophie Price young Glamour
So Dame Sophie Everage is not the prim & proper academic she purports to be? Brilliant! :)

In case anyone didn't know ... Or forgot ... AFP got Sophie out glamour modelling at 18 as well ...
I bet AFP left her with the randy old photographers to go shopping as well.

So Pete & Kieron, when Nanny Amy suggests she takes your girls for a photo session you know what to do dontcha?? :) On yer bike AFP!

there was

there was a rumour that SS was involved with Kerri Katona so maybe they are with Pricey
I'd imagine the SS ARE still involved seeing as it was they who removed the children from skanky and took them to their respective fathers. They certainly would not have closed the files on skanky as regards the children just because they had removed them from Zelda's "care" since der fing still has rights of access (to use the kids at will), therefore the kid's files will still be active as such

100% haha.I can’t imagine the shame she feels watching her daughter carry on with her antics..
and knowing she sowed the seeds of it all............................................................

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Katie Price #88 Katie, you scumbag you maggot you cheap lousy braggart happy Christmas you arse, let’s pray God it’s your last.
It was truly written with her in mind wasn't it? :)

Ohhhhh that podcast.....quote of the year has to be 'well I'm not a clean freak as such.......' 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
The irony of it..........................................................
Does she have any concept of the word "clean" because on evidence I very much doubt it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When asked about what she was watching on TV she said Angela Black and when she watched it in the Priory she thought 'this is my life now. For anyone who has not seen it or heard about it Itv describes it as Angela Black is a gripping new drama on ITV which tells the story of a woman who is being abused by her husband, Olivier. :unsure:
Zsa Zsa Gabor was married nine times and in a TV interview she was asked if any of them hit her. She replied "All of them darlink, if they don't hit you they don't love you". So has Skanky found true love at last? Lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Zsa Zsa Gabor was married nine times and in a TV interview she was asked if any of them hit her. She replied "All of them darlink, if they don't hit you they don't love you". So has Skanky found true love at last? Lol
She must have been a nightmare to live with then

• Haha
Reactions: 10
CW has been Q on Socials and last time he was that Q she had the kids with AFP - so perhaps that's it?

Who knows with KP.... she's a law unto herself.

@Binfest post was interesting... Is that CW and his family removing himself from the car crash that is KP? @DC16 can you shed anymore light?

It's going to be a very lonely Xmas if so.... Sophie does seem to have distanced herself (if so - finally!) Sophie needs to focus on her family and career!
This is a serious question....I'm no fan or supporter of CW at all but what is he getting out of the relationship with KP? In her heyday I get it , he'd be going up that there London, going to parties and premieres, getting all togged up and his pictures in closer and heat etc , but now ? He is being ridiculed, lucky to get his pic in The Sun for all the wrong reasons and a takeaway on a Sat nt with KP. I don't get what he's seeing in her or getting out of living in her drama?

I think it’s the Khloe Kardashian one!
Everyone looks like Khloe Kardashian on Instagram. It's getting so that when I walk down the street I get scared because everyone doesn't look like Khloe Kardashian, and the world feels wrong

• Haha
  • Wow
This is a serious question....I'm no fan or supporter of CW at all but what is he getting out of the relationship with KP? In her heyday I get it , he'd be going up that there London, going to parties and premieres, getting all togged up and his pictures in closer and heat etc , but now ? He is being ridiculed, lucky to get his pic in The Sun for all the wrong reasons and a takeaway on a Sat nt with KP. I don't get what he's seeing in her or getting out of living in her drama?
I have wondered about this too.So far he’s got a blue tick on his insta, a couple of holidays and all the cheapo tracksuits he could desire.
I can only suppose that he’s sticking around to see if things improve in the long run.Lets face facts, it’s not even z list fame, but to him it’s better than nothing.Im afraid he has burnt his bridges with Kp,if he is known at all,it is for negative reasons.
He is clever enough to know that he can’t make it on his own “talent”,so that’s why he is hanging around.

I have wondered about this too.So far he’s got a blue tick on his insta, a couple of holidays and all the cheapo tracksuits he could desire.
I can only suppose that he’s sticking around to see if things improve in the long run.Lets face facts, it’s not even z list fame, but to him it’s better than nothing.Im afraid he has burnt his bridges with Kp,if he is known at all,it is for negative reasons.
He is clever enough to know that he can’t make it on his own “talent”,so that’s why he is hanging around.
I agree he's definitely burnt all his bridges as a result of being with her....not that he was crossing any successful ones b4

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.