Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok ... so being the inquisitive silly me ... ` lets research what these influenzzerrs do out there for big bucks :unsure::unsure::unsure: ` ... I google ` porta potty dubai ` .... and wish I hadn't ( my son always laughs, that he should put a child lock to stop me googling nonsense online .. and he is right!! :oops: :oops: :oops: ) ... as with the Keiran pics, I knew I shouldnt, but did anyway!!😖😖😖 .... this is one of the tamer ones, but I think it gives the reader an idea on what is involved, and how these zlist nobodies make a few quid over there 🤢🤢🤢 .... the good news, this sounds to be right up pwicceeessss street ... Im sure she could accommodate these requests no problem :poop::poop::poop:🐟🐟🐟 ( that poor ... poor salmon!!! 🥴🥴🥴 ) .... Eeeeerrrrrmmmm son ... Ive been on google AGAIN 🤮🤮🤮
Anna. I did the same a couple of years ago and could not believe what I was reading. What some people will have done to them foe money.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Something about those broken nails 💅 is bothering me. I’m not a wearer of acrylics but I know you’d have to be going some to cause that damage. Can anyone she’s any light on how these could have broken so severely?

Phone the agent and ask? Say you’re a cash buyer 😜
I am wondering if they have has a massive falling out and she broke her nails having fisticuffs with him. I have not had acrylics but they can withstand a lot and hers were jagged.

Reactions: 12
Ok ... so being the inquisitive silly me ... ` lets research what these influenzzerrs do out there for big bucks :unsure::unsure::unsure: ` ... I google ` porta potty dubai ` .... and wish I hadn't ( my son always laughs, that he should put a child lock to stop me googling nonsense online .. and he is right!! :oops: :oops: :oops: ) ... as with the Keiran pics, I knew I shouldnt, but did anyway!!😖😖😖 .... this is one of the tamer ones, but I think it gives the reader an idea on what is involved, and how these zlist nobodies make a few quid over there 🤢🤢🤢 .... the good news, this sounds to be right up pwicceeessss street ... Im sure she could accommodate these requests no problem :poop::poop::poop:🐟🐟🐟 ( that poor ... poor salmon!!! 🥴🥴🥴 ) .... Eeeeerrrrrmmmm son ... Ive been on google AGAIN 🤮🤮🤮
What is wrong with these people????

• Sad
Reactions: 11
But Katie, you said in that podcast, you couldn’t care less if you were ever in the paper again 🤷🏻‍♀️ And here you are begging them to turn up, FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️
You really couldn’t make it up!!!
None of them should go. Teach her a bloody lesson!!!

Reactions: 17
I'm beginning to believe they're normal and it's me that's strange.😂😂
I can't be right having got up in the morning to go work for the last 55 years and not been in the news even once!
Is it too late to order a Christmas salmon?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am wondering if they have has a massive falling out and she broke her nails having fisticuffs with him. I have not had acrylics but they can withstand a lot and hers were jagged.
It certainly wasn't cleaning her bloody house that snapped them. I bet she's been rat-arsed, fell and put her hands out to save herself. Muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Something has been driving me mad about Her insta that was removed. I don’t think it’s about the phone. It’s about her nails. The pic taken at lunch with H on Sunday shows her with her right hand on H’s shoulder. Perfectly manicured (if you like that sort of thing) . The insta yesterday shows the same hand with all the nails in a dreadful state. She is purposely showing her hand.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm beginning to believe they're normal and it's me that's strange.😂😂
I can't be right having got up in the morning to go work for the last 55 years and not been in the news even once!
Is it too late to order a Christmas salmon?
Ach, a salmon is tame...try getting a christmas turkey up there. That's newsworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Something has been driving me mad about Her insta that was removed. I don’t think it’s about the phone. It’s about her nails. The pic taken at lunch with H on Sunday shows her with her right hand on H’s shoulder. Perfectly manicured (if you like that sort of thing) . The insta yesterday shows the same hand with all the nails in a dreadful state. She is purposely showing her hand.
Whatever Katie shows, it's always for a reason!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.