Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
The courts don’t jail mothers of children with special needs. It doesn’t happen. It shouldn’t ever happen. As to paying ninety quid for three adults pub lunch. Yes, I can see that, especially these country places with a half decent chef. The judge in Katies case would have his sentenced thrown out if he said in summation that his verdict had been influenced by seeing Daily Mail articles. The press coverage counts for nothing.
But H isn't a child in her care- he is in a safe place now with the correct care and nurturing he deserves. She visits when she needs positive coverage and as seen this weekend has taken a film crew! Oh, and using it as an advertising campaign again. So, Pear can you go and start a Pwicey appreciation thread instead of coming on here pissing us all off???

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76

Emlou80

KP#88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, we can’t wait till the 15th when Skanky’s sent away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

scannertd

The courts don’t jail mothers of children with special needs. It doesn’t happen. It shouldn’t ever happen. As to paying ninety quid for three adults pub lunch. Yes, I can see that, especially these country places with a half decent chef. The judge in Katies case would have his sentenced thrown out if he said in summation that his verdict had been influenced by seeing Daily Mail articles. The press coverage counts for nothing.
He is not a child, he is an adult under full time care of the local authority.... Hi Sophie.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Happy place at home with my babies and a cuppa.
Who the F are you trying to kid?
Seriously woman, get a grip, stop being an absolute moron. Admit to your mistakes and issues then maybe someone who’s not deranged *might* have some sympathy for you.
In the meantime. Fuck off and when you get there fuck off a bit more.
And Kieran just very cleverly posted a video of the kids asleep in their beds - he’s literally throwing it in pwiceys face that what she posted is an old photo and they are in fact tucked up safely in their beds at their actual home - with him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

maggie-moo

VIP Member
How about Jailing her for exploiting a vulnerable adult, and taking away their right to privacy since they were born

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I swear, I,m nearly in tears here for poor Harvey, Obvious how she preps him want she wants him to say, Carl standing beside him mouthing the words along with Harvey. Why has someone not stepped in years ago to protect Harvey from his mother using him like this, it makes my BLOOD BOIL 😡😡😡😡😡 this weekend visit isnt about Harvey its about her doing anything to promote the " Harvey" clothing no doubt her benefiting financially in her usual under the table way

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Peachsquish

VIP Member
So no matter how bad a mother you are you automatically get a free pass if your child has special needs, poor child who looks out for them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🧵🥰 x.

I'm on page 45 and just got to the part about @Winepig profile photo and keiren singing carols 😄😄😄 x.

That made me laugh and so I made this lol 😄🥰🤗😘 xx

Can you spot him 😄

Resizer_16381303470530.jpg

Loooooooool 🤭

Resizer_16381299740170.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Webster1357

VIP Member
Harvey's not a child anyway. She chose to break the law as often as she did, and put my children's, your children's and everybody's children in danger when she took cocaine, drank alcohol and got behind the wheel of car. She deserves to be punished according to the laws of this country. Her circumstances have probably kept her out of jail up until now but it cannot mean a free pass forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Uppompey

Chatty Member
How odd 'Crawl' mouthing the words. I feel for Harvey, he's an innocent in Pwicceeeeyys crazy fake world. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why are they posting their receipt on Instagram? Showing off about money again 🙄 How insensitive when people have been made redundant due to the pandemic and its coming up to Christmas?! What complete dicks! 🤬
He is being used like a performing seal. It is completely inappropriate. He clearly does not have the capacity to agree to be filmed and publicised.

• Sad
  • Angry

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
My heart breaks looking at poor old Harv.With his love of frogs,his iPad,carrot cake.He obviously doesn't like Carl,is frightened and unhappy,anxious.I imagine he has his happy little weekly routine with his carers and friends there where he is comforted and secure.Then comes performing seal time.How many takes does it need to get the phrases right? How much has that young man been through? How many men/father figures,how much drugs and fights? If he was a mainstream child without his many challenges that would still be enough to have consequences.The one person in the world that is supposed to be his advocate,his fight to the death for him..is basically his biggest strain and burden.

• Sad
  • Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
Horse shit. I know a family with 6 kids, 2 are SEND, mother and father both in the nick where they rightly should be for the offences they've committed. 🙄 Do go play elsewhere. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Noggin

Chatty Member
It cannot be who we think it is. For one, he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near ANY of the 5 children. Social services wouldn’t allow him near Harvey at all, pub lunch or not. She wouldn’t be able to stop any case the CPS brings to prosecute him. If he had assaulted her why would she waste the golden opportunity to embed herself back into the publics heart with a ’pooor me’ story.
Fact is the British public do like her. She is part of a media culture long past where girls like her were weekly stories. Her credibility is zero, personally as far as I am concerned. I would have a tape recorder playing every time I met her in case she made something up about me. She screwed a friend of mine over royally once. I like to keep an eye on her Instagram page and report her when she advertises things she shouldn’t. Instagram are good they take her stuff down pretty quickly.
Oh Pear.... I think you need a little lie down.
The controlling and coercive arrest means that it is who we think it is....
He has not seen the kids and when she did she is supervised. Harvey probably has a carer with him, who's just not pictured.
Read the comments on the newspaper stories 98% are negative.... The British public don't like her.
The poor me story was started by KP herself as you well know and ended by KP herself even faster because of snow.
The investigation continues, he's now RUI'd, it's not with the CPS yet and they are obviously continuing with a victimless prosecution, hence he has no more bail cons and their Socials are littered with pics of them together.... Remember that brief period when there wasn't.... That's another massive hint we know who it is.

Enjoy your lie down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

NotTheDoctor

He is an adult, not a child, in full time residential care. Im the mother of a special needs child, think I will go rob a bank tomorrow. Seeing as I won't ever be jailed. Give your head a wobble.

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
And as for The Priory ... I used to work for them ... she will have private health insurance, mist UK policies do not cover addiction treatment ... Priory will take what it can get money wise ... so, if your policy doesn't cover addiction then they will claim treatment costs for a 'co-morbidity' eg PTSD (others more commonly claimed for, but, I am giving no ideas here for you Katie). Priory doesn't provide very good treatment in general ... It's about a revolving door ... Keep them coming back. .. it's about £££ ... The Priory Group has centres all over the UK & is taken over all the time by hedge funders / sold to the highest bidder ... It's not about recovery ... Mental health or addiction ... It's about taking every penny you have, then making you to buy a bag for them to put it in before they throw you back at the NHS or real addiction treatment providers. I have worked for very high end private addiction treatment in Switzerland that Pricey could only dream if affording as well ... Not anymore ... Because they are only interested in money. As far as Priory are concerned all publicity is good ... They won't care if Price is lying or not ... Just happy to take her money. Anyone in here who knows about real rehab knows that 28days is just a detox & a bit of group / 1-1 work ... It's a joke ... Real rehab starts AFTER DETOX ... It's a full commitment ... you arrive clean and ready to spend 3-12 months in a drug & alcohol free unit working on yourself ... It's not easy. Anyway, rant over

• Wow
  • Sad

MANDATORY

VIP Member
She isn't the mother of a special needs child.. he is in care... since her money stopped when he turned 18.. up till then Amy and every other boyfriend/ family member/ neighbour minded him for weeks at a time. Stop with the crap your talking and learn a lesson...yes the judge can jail her..
She hasn't got any of her 5 children in her care .. and she committed numerous driving offences plus drug and alcohol and lots of other offences. She is a bankrupt drug addict with a tenancy for bullying and deceiving people . TRUTH...
JUDGE will see all of this and react accordingly. FACT.

• Heart
Reactions: 48