Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of an anxious looking Bunny surrounded by mess and a Vodka bottle placed near her. Katie NEVER shows anything with out a reason.
Katie’s brother was also at the house but must of had a pre arranged agreement not to be shown.
He hasn’t filed accounts since August 19. Katie subject to bankruptcy Nov 19. Took Katie on his ( BlackSheep Management) books officially summer 2020. Katie changes IG bio to include this Nov 21 and company now has a winding up notice.
It’s no coincidence and Katie wanted people to take notice.
Her brother decked her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As for Katie’s trauma claims… Her creditors not only had to deal with her owing them money they also had a pandemic to get through. There are a great deal who did not make the list due to verbal agreements and trusting Katie. They too have their stories to tell. Some have kept written accounts, some have kept video diaries. Some have allowed their children to tell their own accounts. This has dragged on TWO years. There’s at least 18 months worth of footage.Eventually their diary dates will be compared to what Katie was doing on those dates.
Wish we could see them

Reactions: 15
Seriously, what is going on with her shape, she looks like an old bag of potatoes, with bits sticking out everywhere.

View attachment 851028

I do hope we’re not going to see her flaunting herself in a bikini, if she’s going on hols again, the horrors never end 😱

Though it’s probably off to a Turkey to get lipo. By the law of averages one of these ops is going to go wrong soon. The woman is a fool, and is going to leave her kids without a mother if this continues. That priory visit worked, didn’t it. 🤦🏽‍♀️
She really has got the weirdest shape now, those implants are ridiculously hard and old fashioned.

Reactions: 27
Seriously, what is going on with her shape, she looks like an old bag of potatoes, with bits sticking out everywhere.

View attachment 851028

I do hope we’re not going to see her flaunting herself in a bikini, if she’s going on hols again, the horrors never end 😱

Though it’s probably off to a Turkey to get lipo. By the law of averages one of these ops is going to go wrong soon. The woman is a fool, and is going to leave her kids without a mother if this continues. That priory visit worked, didn’t it. 🤦🏽‍♀️
She just doesn’t know how to dress for her shape. This top with the ridiculous flappy-wing-side-things just makes her already broad chest look ginormous.
Plus the beige leggings are unforgiving on anyone and the colour does her no favors. She’d be better if in darker colours which are slimming.
Also I wonder why she never wears jeans 👖?

Reactions: 29
She just doesn’t know how to dress for her shape. This top with the ridiculous flappy-wing-side-things just makes her already broad chest look ginormous.
Plus the beige leggings are unforgiving on anyone and the colour does her no favors. She’d be better if in darker colours which are slimming.
She used to wear those dreadful low slung jeggings all the time when she was slimmer and before Biffo became "the ONE".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doesn’t wear jeans due to its odd shape.
Does a hippopotamus wear jeans? No. Therefore Price HippoPottoPig won’t be wearing any. No jeans. No knickers. Only eats spam fritters. Carl must have loved his great grandma a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
99.9% of the comments in the Daily Mail are negative. She will not be able to get back from the gutter that she is in now. People are disgusted that she can go on holidays, have multiple surgeries and beauty treatments and not pay her bills. That together with the drink/drug driving has put the final nail in her coffin so to speak.

Reactions: 38
She would have been sent to a debtors prison in the old days. It's a pity she can't be sent to one now.

• Haha
On her last post
Shhhhiiitttt I forgot about all that. She was off her barnet at the NTAs and she was being a preditor with that lad and he said she's old enough to be his mam 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if that's when she thought duck I better get back with that smarmy gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Yes Katie, like the comments say on here, talk to some veterans who really do suffer with PTSD, not your version of PTSD to avoid all the wrong doings. Yours seems to come and go when you want. How many times have you said in the last 18 months, again and again on social media and in interviews, that you have never been happier? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Shhhhiiitttt I forgot about all that. She was off her barnet at the NTAs and she was being a preditor with that lad and he said she's old enough to be his mam 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if that's when she thought duck I better get back with that smarmy gobshite
Let’s be honest, who in there right mind would get with Price? It is a wretched minger, who is well passed its best, with more miles on the clock than most. Combined with drug and alcohol habit. It ain’t exactly catch of the year. Unless you like that type of well worn welly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s be honest, who in there right mind would get with Price? It is a wretched minger, who is well passed its best, with more miles on the clock than most. Combined with drug and alcohol habit. It ain’t exactly catch of the year. Unless you like that type of well worn welly.
Well I'd say getting KP is a pretty big catch...... of STDs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.