Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Safe Place” 🤣🤣🤣 Whilst only a few weeks ago it was fleeing, from there on it’s broken trotters, for its life with a broken jaw and fractured eye socket. I can sense more drama coming in the coming weeks. 🤣🤣🤣 Shows how tit the Priory treatment is and Pricey’s inability to change. The witch in the ditch is going down!
Ironic isn't it? Suddenly it feels 'safe' in the arms of Biffa in the house where it was apparently "violently assaulted............................" :)

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Now that she will officially be homeless, she can always ask the judge for a room, with 3 meals a day.

It might be a little cramped, but at least at least she won't have to pay
hah hah hah - if this thread lasts as long as 15th December, this definitely needs to be the next thread title!!! You might need to work on shortening it to fit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
£500k isn't that much in the scheme of things, I wonder if Carl and his father will bail her out, I'm sure they could stitch her up and get themselves a cheap house. I'm surprised the debt isn't higher, what happened to the HMRC debt, the overdue mortgage payments, Alex's payout and all the other creditors?
Archefields have a charge on the property for over £900k meaning even if she clears the mortgage the house would still reprocessed to settle the debt with them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine if the whole thing was orchestrated

have the public waiting for an explanation ‘who dun it’

all for some attention, an exclusive and money
I cannot see how her forty items of bullshit flogged to the Scum or the book will get her 500K to save 'her preshus 'aaaaahse - haunted or not!!

I've waited a long time for signs that der fing is finally going to cop everything she deserves :) Yippeeeee!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean look at the pictures of Amanda Holden and Davina McCall 50 and 54 modelling underwear today. Just shows what exercise and healthy eating can achieve and not living on plop kitchen, McD’s and all the other junk food they consume. Even Cole’s gym pictures have stopped again.

Well she played the MH card and got the bankruptcy adjourned, allowing her to continue funding hair and nail appointments instead of finally making the court arrangement after 2 years, because of HER non compliance 🤬🤬🤬
She also got the original foreclosure hearing adjourned through not being compliant 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
i have just checked on amazon book list the book is listed at number 24 with 19 reviews(new releases go to the top because everyone wants them) and 3 stars even the book by Paris Fury(a boxers wife )is higher(number 4) and as four and a half stars and over a hundred reviews (most books have thousands of reviews so i do not think it is going to make it to the top)
On the Amazon list it is 870. Paris Fury is 34. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She really has got the weirdest shape now, those implants are ridiculously hard and old fashioned.
She looks like a Dollop. There is not other describing it

She just doesn’t know how to dress for her shape. This top with the ridiculous flappy-wing-side-things just makes her already broad chest look ginormous.
Plus the beige leggings are unforgiving on anyone and the colour does her no favors. She’d be better if in darker colours which are slimming.
Also I wonder why she never wears jeans 👖?
These days it looks like an old bodybuilder who has let themself go-to-seed - a dollop basically

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Safe Place” 🤣🤣🤣 Whilst only a few weeks ago it was fleeing, from there on it’s broken trotters, for its life with a broken jaw and fractured eye socket. I can sense more drama coming in the coming weeks. 🤣🤣🤣 Shows how tit the Priory treatment is and Pricey’s inability to change. The witch in the ditch is going down!
Lets not blame the priory as it's looking abundantly clear she had not been on any intensive residential courses instead opting for some online one most likely. Clearly her along with her family have planned these stories to be released with her keeping a low profile for a few weeks.

• Angry
i think the mortgage company have now gone for repossion because they were waiting to see if she would be discharged from bankruptcy then she could have claimed she can then afford to catch up with the payments(all debts in bankruptcy wrote off so she would not have to declare her earnings to the bankruptcy anymore so would have more money to pay the mortgage)but as this as been postponed again they have realised she will not be discharged at the next earing so will cut their loss reposse and try and get some money back

• Heart
I can confirm a Miss Eve Jennings from Channel 4 was made well aware of what was happening with Katie’s Mucky Mansion. They chose to ignore what was being told to them .
Then they deserve to lose their money 💰 and not be listed as creditors. Anything C4 try to gain will be to the detriment of her real creditors- those who have genuinely and in good faith provided her services that she hasn’t honored with payment.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i think the mortgage company have now gone for repossion because they were waiting to see if she would be discharged from bankruptcy then she could have claimed she can then afford to catch up with the payments(all debts in bankruptcy wrote off so she would not have to declare her earnings to the bankruptcy anymore so would have more money to pay the mortgage)but as this as been postponed again they have realised she will not be discharged at the next earing so will cut their loss reposse and try and get some money back
That actually makes sense. Better to get something rather than nothing. Also as long as she has possession she will continue to trash the place.

Reactions: 20
Then they deserve to lose their money 💰 and not be listed as creditors. Anything C4 try to gain will be to the detriment of her real creditors- those who have genuinely and in good faith provided her services that she hasn’t honored with payment.
Now they've had their fingers incinerated by it perhaps they'll go on the attack now?? :)

Lets not blame the priory as it's looking abundantly clear she had not been on any intensive residential courses instead opting for some online one most likely. Clearly her along with her family have planned these stories to be released with her keeping a low profile for a few weeks.
Why did they keep letting the thing USE them like it has done though? Surely after the first few times it used the Priory as its Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free Card they ought to have told it to eff-off when it showed up on the doorstep pleading for "treatment"? She has used them in every sense of the word :(

• Angry
Reactions: 22
How many times has it allegedly been to the Priory for treatment? More than once. How many times has this alleged treatment resolved Price’s issues? None. Not exactly a positive role model for their treatment methodology. A good advert for avoiding the place. Price needed sectioning under the MH Act years ago, but it has continue down the path of self destruction, not only of itself, but of all those it encounters. Enabled by Iron Lung and those who have profited from it, at the expense of its kids and creditors. The Priory needs to distance itself from this drugged up car crash. And nice that a bankrupt can afford such treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Off-topic, I know, as she hasn't been anywhere near the priory in person, but if I had been a patient in there and Price turned up to one of my group sessions, I'd have been absolutely RAGING! She would have made the whole thing about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Cloud ChaserT , may I ask what you were inferring by saying there was a picture of a stressed-looking Bunny in the messy house, near the vodka bottle? Why would Katie have set that up?
It makes no sense to me - not that anything she does makes sense.

Oh, and in a clip someone posted earlier, Katie was interviews on LW talking about the MM, saying that people needed to understand that she "always" buys houses that need doing up. That was another complete lie, as all the houses featured on her reality shows were modern or were certainly in good nick.
I think what cloudchaser meant was, the vodka bottle was there because of the story that was about to go down. Katie shows stuff on purpose and she was needing a mental health storyline to play out to yet again delay the bankruptcy, a narrative which had already been warned to the court would happen.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Just read the blurb under her book, it really is sick making. It sounds like a cross between cut price Jackie Collins (not that I’ve ever read her) and the usual ghost written zeleb memoir that ends up in the bargain basement after a month.

I write this post not as Harrigan - just as a Krustie with scabby fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off-topic, I know, as she hasn't been anywhere near the priory in person, but if I had been a patient in there and Price turned up to one of my group sessions, I'd have been absolutely RAGING! She would have made the whole thing about her.
Title of a new Pricey book there - “The Priory and Me, Me, Me and more Me”. Just needs a new book cover printing and insert any of its previously ghost written and regurgitated lies and bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.