Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
99.9% of the comments in the Daily Mail are negative. She will not be able to get back from the gutter that she is in now. People are disgusted that she can go on holidays, have multiple surgeries and beauty treatments and not pay her bills. That together with the drink/drug driving has put the final nail in her coffin so to speak.
£500k isn't that much in the scheme of things, I wonder if Carl and his father will bail her out, I'm sure they could stitch her up and get themselves a cheap house. I'm surprised the debt isn't higher, what happened to the HMRC debt, the overdue mortgage payments, Alex's payout and all the other creditors?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She used to wear those dreadful low slung jeggings all the time when she was slimmer and before Biffo became "the ONE".
I mean look at the pictures of Amanda Holden and Davina McCall 50 and 54 modelling underwear today. Just shows what exercise and healthy eating can achieve and not living on plop kitchen, McD’s and all the other junk food they consume. Even Cole’s gym pictures have stopped again.

£500k isn't that much in the scheme of things, I wonder if Carl and his father will bail her out, I'm sure they could stitch her up and get themselves a cheap house. I'm surprised the debt isn't higher, what happened to the HMRC debt, the overdue mortgage payments, Alex's payout and all the other creditors?
Well she played the MH card and got the bankruptcy adjourned, allowing her to continue funding hair and nail appointments instead of finally making the court arrangement after 2 years, because of HER non compliance 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She received the £50k knowing there was an imminent hearing. Channel 4 was informed of this.
So C4 paid her an advance even though they knew this was a risk? Idiots.

And she’s spent that on nails and lipo and fake tan.
She’s such a grifter/con-artist and people keep falling for it.

The Mirror would have paid her for the book - she’d have made promises about an insightful look at bringing up a disabled child. But the reality is that she has little understanding of it and could only manage a book dredging up all her old beef with ex’s. But again she’ll have pocketed the cash.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I'm so touched by poor Katie's recent troubles, that I might purchase her lovingly crafted latesr novel er I mean biography!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yes Katie, like the comments say on here, talk to some veterans who really do suffer with PTSD, not your version of PTSD to avoid all the wrong doings. Yours seems to come and go when you want. How many times have you said in the last 18 months, again and again on social media and in interviews, that you have never been happier? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Scum sucking pond life 🤣🤣🤣 Although Scum sucking bottom feeder may be more apt. I wonder what tales of woe will be unleashed this coming week from Price?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
@Cloud ChaserT , may I ask what you were inferring by saying there was a picture of a stressed-looking Bunny in the messy house, near the vodka bottle? Why would Katie have set that up?
It makes no sense to me - not that anything she does makes sense.

Oh, and in a clip someone posted earlier, Katie was interviews on LW talking about the MM, saying that people needed to understand that she "always" buys houses that need doing up. That was another complete lie, as all the houses featured on her reality shows were modern or were certainly in good nick.

Reactions: 28
The photo of an anxious looking Bunny surrounded by mess and a Vodka bottle placed near her. Katie NEVER shows anything with out a reason.
Katie’s brother was also at the house but must of had a pre arranged agreement not to be shown.
He hasn’t filed accounts since August 19. Katie subject to bankruptcy Nov 19. Took Katie on his ( BlackSheep Management) books officially summer 2020. Katie changes IG bio to include this Nov 21 and company now has a winding up notice.
It’s no coincidence and Katie wanted people to take notice.
Thank you the insights Cloudchaser. Now I’m trying to work out what the significance is.

Reactions: 15
So C4 paid her an advance even though they knew this was a risk? Idiots.

And she’s spent that on nails and lipo and fake tan.
She’s such a grifter/con-artist and people keep falling for it.

The Mirror would have paid her for the book - she’d have made promises about an insightful look at bringing up a disabled child. But the reality is that she has little understanding of it and could only manage a book dredging up all her old beef with ex’s. But again she’ll have pocketed the cash.
I can confirm a Miss Eve Jennings from Channel 4 was made well aware of what was happening with Katie’s Mucky Mansion. They chose to ignore what was being told to them .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Its says he picked her up from Harveys house after visisting Harvey. I thought Harvey was at residential college now and also, isnt that across the road from his house? so why did she need picking up? Are her trotters too sore to cross the road or was she blinded by the cameras of the paparazzi?
I bet that Harvey's trust fund pays the rent on the house. She got that when she knew he was going into full time residential, there's no way she could or would pay herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
99.9% of the comments in the Daily Mail are negative. She will not be able to get back from the gutter that she is in now. People are disgusted that she can go on holidays, have multiple surgeries and beauty treatments and not pay her bills. That together with the drink/drug driving has put the final nail in her coffin so to speak.
I thought Katie lost the house ages ago, I'm a little confused.

Reactions: 13
it will be 500k to clear the arrears and the solicitors to stop repossession
It is not easy to find old stories about here as there are about 12 a day but her existing mortgage was 1M plus and I am not sure if she also had a 2nd charge on there also

Soooo, she suffered PTSD from the attack and then goes back to the scene of the alleged incident to spend a relaxing night in. She is like Teflon! Nothing sticks to her! Magic recoveries for whatever trauma and drama she experiences! All self inflicted, of course!
“Safe Place” 🤣🤣🤣 Whilst only a few weeks ago it was fleeing, from there on it’s broken trotters, for its life with a broken jaw and fractured eye socket. I can sense more drama coming in the coming weeks. 🤣🤣🤣 Shows how tit the Priory treatment is and Pricey’s inability to change. The witch in the ditch is going down!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Who ya gonna call? FUMIGATORS! 💩🪳💦
This has made my absolute year!!!!! Brilliant news!!!! :)

Who the hell will buy the place though after she's existed in it with all her garbage, trashed the place, ruined it, covered the grounds in sewage? Demolition is surely the answer with a whole new start for the poor old place once every trace of that thing is gone.
Like I've said before, the only malevolent spirit in the place is HER :(

If it supposedly was not Carl #slapgate where was he and why did he not protect her when someone walked in and punched her
maybe she going to blame one of the many exs
Because he's a bully and a coward. Maybe he came face-to-face with someone who really was tough then he ran away crying to hide behind the sofa leaving 'is dolly to get on wiv it.

I still think he biffed der fing though but I'm damned sure H is going to be blamed because he cannot defend himself :(

• Angry
Reactions: 26
@Cloud ChaserT , may I ask what you were inferring by saying there was a picture of a stressed-looking Bunny in the messy house, near the vodka bottle? Why would Katie have set that up?

Oh, and in a clip someone posted earlier, Katie was interviews on LW talking about the MM, saying that people needed to understand that she "always" buys houses that need doing up. That was another complete lie, as all the houses featured on her reality shows were modern or were certainly in good nick.
I wondered how Francis maude would feel hearing his house being described as "really, really run down"!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I can confirm a Miss Eve Jennings from Channel 4 was made well aware of what was happening with Katie’s Mucky Mansion. They chose to ignore what was being told to them .
Well they deserve to have had their fingers burnt by dealing with scabby aggie then. Serves them right :)

Reactions: 25
the 500 thousand is just the arrers for the mortgage that she owes the mortgage company(not included in her bankruptcy because the house does not belong to her until she as paid it in full the lender can take it back and sell it to recover cost a house is only included in a bankruptcy if it is fully paid or if they can force you to sell it and make a profit so you can pay the mortgage company and have money left to put towards your debts she owes 3million in her bankruptcy to other creditors

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Obviously she meant the houses need doing up after she and her circus have been living there a while.

• Haha
Also, the photo in the Mail of them supposedly leaving Harvey's house actually showed them outside Carl's house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.