Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless this is a few days ago, Manky is still wearing the leotard from the shoot, last week or when ever it was. Signing boxes for her itchy fanny gifts
a) Look at the way she holds her pen.

b) Love the way she spells, odd since she will have read the word applied to her here so very many times!

c) Scented by Katie Price? What the hell would she smell of, and I certainly wouldn't want it in my bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i have just checked on amazon book list the book is listed at number 24 with 19 reviews(new releases go to the top because everyone wants them) and 3 stars even the book by Paris Fury(a boxers wife )is higher(number 4) and as four and a half stars and over a hundred reviews (most books have thousands of reviews so i do not think it is going to make it to the top)

Reactions: 19
If it supposedly was not Carl #slapgate where was he and why did he not protect her when someone walked in and punched her
maybe she going to blame one of the many exs
Perhaps it was the plop kitchen's 32 year old delivery driver. Carl was busy in the bog, the delivery arrived, Skanky answered the door and the driver asked for payment. Skanky went berserk at the idea of anyone expecting her to pay for anything and started abusing the driver. He clocked her and took the ring as payment. Carl finished in the loo, saw Skanky's broken jaw and cut eye, started crying and hid in the loo again until the ambulance and police left. Next morning he was smuggled out in a laundry bag by Iron Lung to a place of safety where he could be reunited with his Dolly. This makes perfect sense to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Katie Price 'hit with repossession order for £1.3M 'mucky mansion''
DMail piece this morning

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
so the house is now worth one and half million but in the sun on the 21st of June this year they were saying it is worth 3 million i know property prices drop but that is a big drop in such a small time(it must be losing value every day just because it is associated with her name)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine if the whole thing was orchestrated

have the public waiting for an explanation ‘who dun it’

all for some attention, an exclusive and money

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning all

I’m confused as to what’s going on. So many stories of late on her and him.
They going on holiday again? It boggles the mind but those two don’t have a brain cell between them. I’m sure her PTSD reading matter will be going with her along with colouring books and the latest cosmetic surgery catalogue. Remember to pack the comfy walking shoes and sky high wedges for pap shots.

Myself, I shall be cleaning the bathroom, it may not be glamorous or exciting stuff but you need to do it otherwise you’d be bathing in a crust of lime scale. Hard water see!

Have a good day Krusties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If it supposedly was not Carl #slapgate where was he and why did he not protect her when someone walked in and punched her
The white car hasn’t been seen since and Katie has a new phone. We’re they seized for evidence?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly, so much does not add up with the reported account. Their actions after the event just don’t make sense:
Running to the press with a bruised cheek 5 minutes later.
Entourage collecting the stuff from Cole’s house the next day.
Not defending Cole from the start, him not saying he wasn’t arrested.
Cole is 32, a 32 year old arrested at 1.30am, coincidence 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kids unfollowing him and being kept away.
Not being pictured together, despite being together everyday since June/July 2020.
Saying she is getting a further protection dog, when she already has one that is never hardly with her because Cole doesn’t want it in his house.
Running to Harvey’s house when she could of gone to the house next door after the ‘assault’
The assault was totally unprovoked, “I was just sitting watching tv when I was punched” said she was “devastated” so why didn’t Cole protect her, would he have gone to bed and left her with a stranger in the house.
Why did Cole say he went in to hiding and shut down mentally, when he was straight out carrying her dog, making weird hand gestures and calling paps several times for staged photos. Cole also suddenly pictured out with his mates at restaurants etc for the first time since he has been with her.
2 days later she managed to film an interview with her sister for New magazine, no bruise in sight.
Why did he pretend to be doing stuff in the UK when he was clearly on holiday with her.
Why is she now saying her safe place is in the house she got assaulted in.

Yes Katie, please explain all of these points? Was this all just another attention seeking media game?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Exactly, so much does not add up with the reported account. Their actions after the event just don’t make sense:
Running to the press with a bruised cheek 5 minutes later.
Entourage collecting the stuff from Cole’s house the next day.
Not defending Cole from the start, him not saying he wasn’t arrested.
Cole is 32, a 32 year old arrested at 1.30am, coincidence 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kids unfollowing him and being kept away.
Not being pictured together, despite being together everyday since June/July 2020.
Saying she is getting a further protection dog, when she already has one that is never hardly with her because Cole doesn’t want it in his house.
Running to Harvey’s house when she could of gone to the house next door after the ‘assault’
The assault was totally unprovoked, “I was just sitting watching tv when I was punched” said she was “devastated” so why didn’t Cole protect her, would he have gone to bed and left her with a stranger in the house.
Why did Cole say he went in to hiding and shut down mentally, when he was straight out carrying her dog, making weird hand gestures and calling paps several times for staged photos. Cole also suddenly pictured out with his mates at restaurants etc for the first time since he has been with her.
2 days later she managed to film an interview with her sister for New magazine, no bruise in sight.
Why did he pretend to be doing stuff in the UK when he was clearly on holiday with her.
Why is she now saying her safe place is in the house she got assaulted in.

Yes Katie, please explain all of these points? Was this all just another attention seeking media game?
The photo of an anxious looking Bunny surrounded by mess and a Vodka bottle placed near her. Katie NEVER shows anything with out a reason.
Katie’s brother was also at the house but must of had a pre arranged agreement not to be shown.
He hasn’t filed accounts since August 19. Katie subject to bankruptcy Nov 19. Took Katie on his ( BlackSheep Management) books officially summer 2020. Katie changes IG bio to include this Nov 21 and company now has a winding up notice.
It’s no coincidence and Katie wanted people to take notice.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Morning all

I’m confused as to what’s going on. So many stories of late on her and him.
They going on holiday again? It boggles the mind but those two don’t have a brain cell between them. I’m sure her PTSD reading matter will be going with her along with colouring books and the latest cosmetic surgery catalogue. Remember to pack the comfy walking shoes and sky high wedges for pap shots.

Myself, I shall be cleaning the bathroom, it may not be glamorous or exciting stuff but you need to do it otherwise you’d be bathing in a crust of lime scale. Hard water see!

Have a good day Krusties
Harri you have just reminded me the kettle needs descaling

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are there no scandalbooks written about Katie? Hope to be around when she has died to buy one. 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As for Katie’s trauma claims… Her creditors not only had to deal with her owing them money they also had a pandemic to get through. There are a great deal who did not make the list due to verbal agreements and trusting Katie. They too have their stories to tell. Some have kept written accounts, some have kept video diaries. Some have allowed their children to tell their own accounts. This has dragged on TWO years. There’s at least 18 months worth of footage.Eventually their diary dates will be compared to what Katie was doing on those dates.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Soooo, she suffered PTSD from the attack and then goes back to the scene of the alleged incident to spend a relaxing night in. She is like Teflon! Nothing sticks to her! Magic recoveries for whatever trauma and drama she experiences! All self inflicted, of course!

Yes, for real. The repossession order should of happened not long ago, but as usual she managed to stall it. Coincidence that she was getting £500k from C4 for the renovation? 🤔
Don't understand why everything with her gets rescheduled? Why can't they ever just deal with it?😡😡😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.