Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that she will officially be homeless, she can always ask the judge for a room, with 3 meals a day.

It might be a little cramped, but at least at least she won't have to pay

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The best title thread ever 🤣🤣🤣
Told you so Alex..it was a corker.. especially if you consider a toad is a member of the frog family..categorized by leathery skin spindly little short legs and a lumpy body..
Perfect description of a certain little critter who would love to turn her frog partner into a prince and classes herself as a princess..
NO pricey .. you will always be a lumpy frumpy bloated TOAD. 🤣🤣🤣💞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can't see her ugly mug on the front page of the financial times.

She would ask for their bank account details and try and shag them. That one on the right looks like a Bald Boyson.
Haha, I hope they'd give her 15 minutes to pay up then keep well away till the money arrived or the locksmiths, one or the other 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is the Channel 4 MM renovation shite definitely shelved now? Or was it all bollocks to start with?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Seems the bloated toad went to see harvey, then went on errands. More like picking up drugs.

Who the feck calls it errands these days.

So they are off on holiday. Wanky packed the luggage in the car

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Someone is actually holding her accountable!?!?!
OMG .. I sooooo hope this is true... cant stand the thought of her having living in or even having access to this house knowing how much she owes everyone .. including normal everyday people whose businesses have been ruined by her...😪

Nasty little Bloated Toad 🤑🤢🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
New thread 😃🥰💖❤💕 xx.

Resizer_16362354285690.jpg

I'm still on old thread so going to be catching up 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Seems the bloated toad went to see harvey, then went on errands. More like picking up drugs.

Who the feck calls it errands these days.

Its says he picked her up from Harveys house after visisting Harvey. I thought Harvey was at residential college now and also, isnt that across the road from his house? so why did she need picking up? Are her trotters too sore to cross the road or was she blinded by the cameras of the paparazzi?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sing a song of syphills a fanny full of crabs four and twenty ulcers and twice as many scabs! When the scabs are open the bleep begins to sing what a bleeping dirty place to put your penis in lmao!

Found this on a skanky hate site.
Thought it's highly appropriate for the scabby bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Its says he picked her up from Harveys house after visisting Harvey. I thought Harvey was at residential college now and also, isnt that across the road from his house? so why did she need picking up? Are her trotters too sore to cross the road or was she blinded by the cameras of the paparazzi?
Thats what I thought, he was at school. And lazy cow cant walk the 50 yards over the road.

Also says wanky put the luggage in the boot, suggesting they are going on holiday

Reactions: 17
I can't help but wondered if the police investigation has been closed now and he won't be charged.

I'm guessing he's no longer on bail considering the sudden SM posts of them both.

It was 💯 CW that was arrested for walloping her one... The offences he was arrested for means it can't be anyone else. Aisleyne's post confirms it, but has clearly been told to delete it...

If it wasn't him, then why wait until now to post something similar to what she has and why no pics of them on SM until now.... Clearly he's been on bail with conditions not to contact her etc etc

(Not saying they've not been in contact, just not that we know about)
It could be anyone she had an 'intimate relationship' with. She could have been shagging someone else to wind carl up. Would anyone be that surprised if she had a load of blokes on the go at once? Maybe Carl even knew and they were all in some weird threesome :oops: Also Aisleyens post, she wasn't there....she will have heard a drugged up, pissed up, manic KP version of events. Who knows the truth but I wouldn't say 100% say it could only be Carl.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She'll have packed for her holiday at home, which I'm guessing is Harvey's house. She's living there I bet. I always said that's what would happen, she'd go there after he moved away, it was all a con renting him 'a house of his own' just so the rent would be paid out of his funds. It'll be kept on for when he's 'home for the holidays' etc. If he ever is
That's why Blade is there too. I bet Carwash will move in there with her after his house is sold an'all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Seriously, what is going on with her shape, she looks like an old bag of potatoes, with bits sticking out everywhere.

2880D2DA-3BAE-4E18-8EF9-EFB69CF4DA55.jpeg

I do hope we’re not going to see her flaunting herself in a bikini, if she’s going on hols again, the horrors never end 😱

Though it’s probably off to a Turkey to get lipo. By the law of averages one of these ops is going to go wrong soon. The woman is a fool, and is going to leave her kids without a mother if this continues. That priory visit worked, didn’t it. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.