Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, what is going on with her shape, she looks like an old bag of potatoes, with bits sticking out everywhere.

View attachment 851028

I do hope we’re not going to see her flaunting herself in a bikini, if she’s going on hols again, the horrors never end 😱

Though it’s probably off to a Turkey to get lipo. By the law of averages one of these ops is going to go wrong soon. The woman is a fool, and is going to leave her kids without a mother if this continues. That priory visit worked, didn’t it. 🤦🏽‍♀️
She looks stoned.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Seriously, what is going on with her shape, she looks like an old bag of potatoes, with bits sticking out everywhere.

View attachment 851028

I do hope we’re not going to see her flaunting herself in a bikini, if she’s going on hols again, the horrors never end 😱

Though it’s probably off to a Turkey to get lipo. By the law of averages one of these ops is going to go wrong soon. The woman is a fool, and is going to leave her kids without a mother if this continues. That priory visit worked, didn’t it. 🤦🏽‍♀️

In the words of Patsy Stone from Ab Fab "Looks like a Zeppelin in a condom."

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Scabby ... herpes infested .... pwwwwwice ... 64 and her teenage ` beau ` thick as a plank ` woods ` the JAFFA .... 19 .... were spotted on a ` date night `... as the imminent ` repossession ` of ` crappy mansions ` looms .... both looked relaxed ( drunk as skunks ... and high .. nothing new there :rolleyes::rolleyes: ) .... we expect another ` slapLIEgate `... damage to her trotters as she flees to Harv bears house .... while, thick as tit ... MUG BOY chases her .. manky pwwwiceeee ..... battles on with her fake PTSD ... after her recent NON EXISTENT stay at The Priory .... she has already had a few ankle tags encrusted wiv ` cubic zirconia crystals ` for her upcoming wedding 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ... which has never been seen before ... they will both be married while SWIMMING WITH SHARKS .... how exciting 😈😈 .... DM will be there to take plenty of pics of the special FINAL day .... STAY TUNED!!!! 😬😬😬😆😆😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Unless this is a few days ago, Manky is still wearing the leotard from the shoot, last week or when ever it was. Signing boxes for her itchy fanny gifts

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh no Crawl
What happened to your Dolly,
Fa la la la la la la la
Tis the season
Tattlers are jolly
Fa la la la la la la la
Skanky got stuck
With this bellend
Fa la la la la la la la
Send her to borstal
For a lenghty spell
Fa la la la la la la la
Priceys goose is fully cooked
Fa la la la la la la la
All claims to fame are totally fooked
Fa la la la la la la la
Pete is still a propa wanker
Boyson is a total plonker
Fa la la la la la la la
Kierans hole is still hairy
Fa la la la la la la la
Pricey is still acting lairy
Fa la la la la la la

I find myself in a festive mood this evening folks, poor Katie may be facing Crimbo down the soup kitchen oh dear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Looooool just came across this pic on the last thread and I've decided to make it into a Carl advert 😄 x.

Resizer_16362421120200.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

View attachment 851028

Fig biscuit gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unless this is a few days ago, Manky is still wearing the leotard from the shoot, last week or when ever it was. Signing boxes for her itchy fanny gifts

I agree with her signature 😄😄 x

Resizer_16362441025070.jpg

I'm on next on Thursday night as I'm going on hoilday for five days..Love from Pom 🥰 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

View attachment 851028

My friends mum died having liposuction, body went into shock.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ohhh one more..I made this earlier and forgot on it..after Katie's pics in the daily mail she do well to join the dancing grannies on their big trolleys lol.
I look forward to catching up Thursday next 🥰💖 xx.

Resizer_16362354137090.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Brilliant, should say 'itchy bollocks' poor old Carwash, twiddling his little button :m

Have a fab holiday Pom, hope you have a brilliant time. Lots of love 👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄🥰❤🥰💖🤗👽🐾😘 xx.
Thank you my friend 💕💖🥰🤗🐾👽❤😘 and Love and Pom hugs to you 🥰 xx.

Resizer_16168648255473~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

View attachment 851028

What is seriously amiss with this picture? Her Right hip/ above knees are skewiff. I it just me Or is this a very tit attempt at photo-shopping?

Reactions: 14
What is seriously amiss with this picture? Her Right hip/ above knees are skewiff. I it just me Or is this a very tit attempt at photo-shopping?
I had to do a double take…she’s at the back of the car so the front wheel arch hides some of her leg, making her look even lumpier than usual! Her belly reminds me of a friend who I thought was pregnant, but in fact had given up smoking so put on some timber…I could have sworn she had baby news, but no, the news was she had given up smoking. Thank duck I didn’t ask outright 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If it supposedly was not Carl #slapgate where was he and why did he not protect her when someone walked in and punched her
maybe she going to blame one of the many exs

Reactions: 19
Well done DC16 as usual with your observations and up to date news and reports. You're a little star or even a Detective 🕵️‍♂️ ☺ xxx
about time but i bet she will try and say it was not repossed but she could not live there any more because the doctors at the priory told her it was bad for her mental health(again)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.