Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Sing a song of syphills a fanny full of crabs four and twenty ulcers and twice as many scabs! When the scabs are open the cunt begins to sing what a fucking dirty place to put your penis in lmao!

Found this on a skanky hate site.
Thought it's highly appropriate for the scabby bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

DC16

VIP Member
If it supposedly was not Carl #slapgate where was he and why did he not protect her when someone walked in and punched her
maybe she going to blame one of the many exs
Exactly, so much does not add up with the reported account. Their actions after the event just don’t make sense:
Running to the press with a bruised cheek 5 minutes later.
Entourage collecting the stuff from Cole’s house the next day.
Not defending Cole from the start, him not saying he wasn’t arrested.
Cole is 32, a 32 year old arrested at 1.30am, coincidence 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kids unfollowing him and being kept away.
Not being pictured together, despite being together everyday since June/July 2020.
Saying she is getting a further protection dog, when she already has one that is never hardly with her because Cole doesn’t want it in his house.
Running to Harvey’s house when she could of gone to the house next door after the ‘assault’
The assault was totally unprovoked, “I was just sitting watching tv when I was punched” said she was “devastated” so why didn’t Cole protect her, would he have gone to bed and left her with a stranger in the house.
Why did Cole say he went in to hiding and shut down mentally, when he was straight out carrying her dog, making weird hand gestures and calling paps several times for staged photos. Cole also suddenly pictured out with his mates at restaurants etc for the first time since he has been with her.
2 days later she managed to film an interview with her sister for New magazine, no bruise in sight.
Why did he pretend to be doing stuff in the UK when he was clearly on holiday with her.
Why is she now saying her safe place is in the house she got assaulted in.

Yes Katie, please explain all of these points? Was this all just another attention seeking media game?

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Unless this is a few days ago, Manky is still wearing the leotard from the shoot, last week or when ever it was. Signing boxes for her itchy fanny gifts

I agree with her signature 😄😄 x

Resizer_16362441025070.jpg

I'm on next on Thursday night as I'm going on hoilday for five days..Love from Pom 🥰 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
The odd, awkward phrasing of her “you will know soon what happened to me” post about Carl. She is clearly saying-finally-that out t wasn’t him. I wonder what they have cooked up?
I can't help but wondered if the police investigation has been closed now and he won't be charged.

I'm guessing he's no longer on bail considering the sudden SM posts of them both.

It was 💯 CW that was arrested for walloping her one... The offences he was arrested for means it can't be anyone else. Aisleyne's post confirms it, but has clearly been told to delete it...

If it wasn't him, then why wait until now to post something similar to what she has and why no pics of them on SM until now.... Clearly he's been on bail with conditions not to contact her etc etc

(Not saying they've not been in contact, just not that we know about)

I think the investigation has taken its time as the police would have examined both phones and that will take a while, with downloading them and then going through the data to look for evidence.

There have also been no posts of her with the kids other than poor Harvey, which would suggest that Social Services would have been involved as well as their Dad's for safeguarding of them from DV.

They've been plotting for weeks how to spin this tomorrow, depending on the results of the police investigation.

Unfortunately, I think it will be a self defense narrative that is spun... I think someone mentioned it on the previous thread. She went mental based on her PTSD, combined with drink/drugs and he restrained her, blah blah.

The timing of the PTSD post in her Instagram Stories the other was interesting.

Just my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Looooool just came across this pic on the last thread and I've decided to make it into a Carl advert 😄 x.

Resizer_16362421120200.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Anna666

VIP Member
So it's been 1 hour 40 minutes since she was going to release the video, and still nothing. Or was that just her apology via the paper.
She has obviously read our comments here, and decided against it ... trust me, she rerecording it as we speak, where she will change the ... selfish ME .. ME .. ME .... theme ... remember, she only does something for a reason, and for gain ... a new video will be recorded, and either, her sister, brother or that revolting crusty old hag of a mother, have told her to first put others before herself, as she talks ... she is far too thick to do these things on her own ... her ` enablers ` have pointed out her mistakes, and a brand new video, scripted to include herself ` after ` others, will be available soon, to show her in a good light, she is hanging by a thread right now, in all aspects of her fucked up life, so needs to be careful with what she puts out there in order for the public to warm to her ` again ` DAMAGE LIMITATION ... so fucking predictable!! 👊 👊 👊🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ohhh one more..I made this earlier and forgot on it..after Katie's pics in the daily mail she do well to join the dancing grannies on their big trolleys lol.
I look forward to catching up Thursday next 🥰💖 xx.

Resizer_16362354137090.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Tamar

VIP Member

Troubles? What troubles? They are not unexpected or unforseen problems that were thrust upon you. You are a persistent repeat offender. These are not troubles, they are self inflicted acts. You chose to drive a car without a licence and no insurance, while off your face. You chose to over exaggerate bruising and broken jaw after allegedly getting slapped, before coming up with some cocknbull story making it look like you had to flee on broken trotters. You orchestrated the pictures of your belongings being removed, while trying to fool people into believing you are scared. Yet are still living with where the alleged slap happened

You purposely go on holiday or do everything to avoid bankruptcy or court hearings.

These are not troubles, these are a blatant regard for the law because you think you are above it. And dispite your family' telling you straight' as you put it, it will only be a matter of time before you slip up again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

DC16

VIP Member
Is this for real ? Or a other of manky fairy stories?
Yes, for real. The repossession order should of happened not long ago, but as usual she managed to stall it. Coincidence that she was getting £500k from C4 for the renovation? 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
As for Katie’s trauma claims… Her creditors not only had to deal with her owing them money they also had a pandemic to get through. There are a great deal who did not make the list due to verbal agreements and trusting Katie. They too have their stories to tell. Some have kept written accounts, some have kept video diaries. Some have allowed their children to tell their own accounts. This has dragged on TWO years. There’s at least 18 months worth of footage.Eventually their diary dates will be compared to what Katie was doing on those dates.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Yes, for real. The repossession order should of happened not long ago, but as usual she managed to stall it. Coincidence that she was getting £500k from C4 for the renovation? 🤔
So many false leads with Skanky, but yesssssss there is a God 😁

Is this the start of the unravelling of the lies, please, please, it better be. Fingers crossed Tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Brilliant, should say 'itchy bollocks' poor old Carwash, twiddling his little button :m

Have a fab holiday Pom, hope you have a brilliant time. Lots of love 👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄🥰❤🥰💖🤗👽🐾😘 xx.
Thank you my friend 💕💖🥰🤗🐾👽❤😘 and Love and Pom hugs to you 🥰 xx.

Resizer_16168648255473~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39