Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had wee bump in some recent photoshoots, who knows? But if she had Coke in her system at time of crash, I'd be concerned

Reactions: 25
Thanks for the new thread & love the title, whoever it was ❤😘 and if she ain't really pregnant or got the bloat, anyone one for this for a stop out of jail attempt? ??

il_fullxfull.2519168142_oqmx.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is this for real ? Or a other of manky fairy stories?
Yes, for real. The repossession order should of happened not long ago, but as usual she managed to stall it. Coincidence that she was getting £500k from C4 for the renovation? 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The odd, awkward phrasing of her “you will know soon what happened to me” post about Carl. She is clearly saying-finally-that out t wasn’t him. I wonder what they have cooked up?

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Yes, for real. The repossession order should of happened not long ago, but as usual she managed to stall it. Coincidence that she was getting £500k from C4 for the renovation? 🤔
So many false leads with Skanky, but yesssssss there is a God 😁

Is this the start of the unravelling of the lies, please, please, it better be. Fingers crossed Tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The odd, awkward phrasing of her “you will know soon what happened to me” post about Carl. She is clearly saying-finally-that out t wasn’t him. I wonder what they have cooked up?
I can't help but wondered if the police investigation has been closed now and he won't be charged.

I'm guessing he's no longer on bail considering the sudden SM posts of them both.

It was 💯 CW that was arrested for walloping her one... The offences he was arrested for means it can't be anyone else. Aisleyne's post confirms it, but has clearly been told to delete it...

If it wasn't him, then why wait until now to post something similar to what she has and why no pics of them on SM until now.... Clearly he's been on bail with conditions not to contact her etc etc

(Not saying they've not been in contact, just not that we know about)

I think the investigation has taken its time as the police would have examined both phones and that will take a while, with downloading them and then going through the data to look for evidence.

There have also been no posts of her with the kids other than poor Harvey, which would suggest that Social Services would have been involved as well as their Dad's for safeguarding of them from DV.

They've been plotting for weeks how to spin this tomorrow, depending on the results of the police investigation.

Unfortunately, I think it will be a self defense narrative that is spun... I think someone mentioned it on the previous thread. She went mental based on her PTSD, combined with drink/drugs and he restrained her, blah blah.

The timing of the PTSD post in her Instagram Stories the other was interesting.

Just my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s going to throw Harvey under the bus, say that Cole took the blame

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.