Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Crawl, yer missus crashes a car through drunk/drug driving......YOU post a pic strongly suggesting that YOU were drinking a pint of lager at the airport.... YOU now post pics strongly suggesting that YOU are happily driving in Vegas. Drinking & driving, smooth real smooth Crawl. You absolute bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The person that said they feel like Carl is just waiting to bring her down, that was my first thought when I seen the video of her on his story last night. That is your partner who has supposedly just got out of rehab and is facing jail, yet you’ve put a video of her on where anyone with half a brain can see she’s high as a kite, why would you do that if you genuinely cared about her and what is happening with her?

Reactions: 25
she will try and claim that Carl arranged it as a surprise and she knew nothing about it the only thing is you need a Esta form to get in the USA and even though someone else can fill it out for you they have to have your permission and you have to declare that eveything on the form is true it is a offence to complete one for someone without their permission
she knew she was going away,hence all the photos with family over the weekend.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yes,fathers have stopped her especially she is still with slugger.She hasn’t seen them since slapgate.
Exactiy this, something has occurred to stop her access, whatever happened with slapgate it’s quite clear the kids were in a dangerous situation.

Hasn’t bothered Mum of the Year though has it, back with the Thug and off on hols to a party town, instead of repairing her relationship with the kids.

Hope they do get married in Vegas, she will only have a limited supervised access in future, still think we’ll get to the truth on slapgate soon, and anyway you look at it, she and him ain’t coming out of that well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i have just read on the can i enter the USA with a criminal record it states anyone with a criminal record can not travel on a esta form but needs to apply for a visa and all crimes including drink driving(she as been done for this before)must be declared also if you have any mental health tht could effect you must be declared as she says she as just been in the priory for this reason she would hav to declare it and would prob need a interview at the embassy before visa was issued so i can only guess they have filled in a ESTA and got away with it as i can not see them issuing her with a visa

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Well out of over 3,000 comments on the Mail's latest story, only the handful of usual crazy suspects supporting her.

This is now her 8TH holiday this year. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.